We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Hey guys. I want to substitute the RR Phantom for the TVR Cerbera. Any ideas how this can be achieved using the VPE tool? I've tried substituting the model but it's not designed to fit on the Cerbera. The wheels always stick out or merge with the body panels. Help please. If anyone has numeric values for conversion of dimensions, that'd help very much. The rest I can manage.

to Ikkitousen - man look carefully my post - i speak for FXX not for FXX Evoluzione. FXX and FXX Evo is a different cars - Evo is the club car, normal FXX is a new car wich we add with Dreampack1 and she is placed at shops and you can manage it with paints, stickers and tuning. I speak for that car not for the club car.

My friend that you must be mistaken, since the FXX of this club as the FXX Evoluzione and FXX.bnk, which was added in this pack as FXX_Evoluzione.bnk I can put the two FXX in stores and run any race that runs on my instruction, I used some programs to be able to fix the bug, not to mention that in my version got acrecentar 3 cars and a motorcycle, totaling 6 motorcycles, and prepending 3 more cars on top of patch 1.3.1 ...

miktop81. I use you new db_data. It makes crash my game a lot of time.

During race or not (a simple travel is enough).

I notice that it's come when I use a car from one of the pack. Not when I use a car from the Unnofical patch or from the original game.

I hope that it will help you.

Hello , pls help me , i used TDU2VPE to replace a ruf rt12 to a GT2RS and the rims for the 918 dissapeard , can u please add the car id ..etc to TDU2DBCarList.xml ,same thing hapened to the Huracan , added a Murcielago LP670 SV to replace alfa brera and the name changed.thx

Please discontinue use of TDU2VPE with DP1.3.1.

If you change the vehicle name, it made duplicated address of the data and then data might be corrupted.

Noooooooo i can't wait.

I hope that it won"t be to diificult to fix it.

By the way, I suggest two things to correct on the previous patch. It's concernint the internal view for the mclaren F1, and Lamborghini Veneno

For the F1, the camera is too far away from the sterring wheel. You can see the shoulders of your character.

For the veneno, the camera is too at the right. It look like you drive between the two seats (guess where is the gearbox??)

It will be great if you could fix that.

We can wait, thats not a problem ;)

I am agree with Angie79 the camera could be better in both mclaren F1 and veneno, in the F1 we should be closer to the steering wheel and for the veneno the view is not centered :( If you can fix that it will be awesome :) i hope the best for the next pack, take your time we can wait a lot :nods:

Don't worry about it! Just take your time and do what you can! I'm surprised you were thinking of releasing 1.4 so soon, if I'm honest. What are the problems? Is it just like the zonda r doors and stuff? Because that stuff doesn't really mind if you can't fix it! I mean sure I'd prefer it to work, but if you can't fix it then I'm completely okay with it:cool: