We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

The 1.8 pack i released now....i read now the comments....well what to say....abouth changing car classes....NO I NOT AGREE, mainly because of the storyline of the game - this changes will brake the game storyline and races.Classes here are basicly adjusted to the cars performance:

A1 - Super, Racing and Hypercars with top speed over 351km/h, very fast acceleration

A2 - Super, Hyper, Exotic, Exclusive cars with top speed under 351km/h, fast accelerating or not so quick

A3 - Luxury, Exotic, Sport cars with top speed under 330km/h

A4 - Luxury, Exotic, Exclusive, Sport or Family cars with top speed under 310km/h

A5 - Luxury, Saloon, Exotic, Sport, Familly cars with top speed under 300km/h

A6 - All modern cars with top speed around 270km/h

A7 - All cars with top speed under 250km/h

Sorry now i will finish my comment because i was need to go at the morning. Offcourse there is some exceptions from that rule like BAC Mono, Caterham R500.....wich top speed is not over 350km/h but accelerate very fast and that's why they are at higher class. Basicly that is the way to define car class here. Same way are and for Classic and Offroad cars, but unfortunelly there we have useless classes like C2 C1 B2 and B1 to wich haven't races and gameplay. Unfortunelly we don't know how to unlock the locked gameplay wich is prepared but not released. For now this is it.

nicee to see new stuff after so long time ! Very wellcome and apreciated

but...i think i found few bugs already :laugh:

1. you added same cars on 2 dealers on same island (Ibiza)...dont think thats how should look..especially after you said that spaces are limited..

aC8JOLq.png

and

3bRXG1O.png

2. i dont think that FXXK should look like this...

Mc07oph.png

97zQJ2g.png

3. thats an old one...but i dont remember if i already told you about this or not...

Miami italian classic dealer

on preview shows me this list :

X76U8VT.png

W53LSBZ.png

but inside i got this (+ F1 car...didnt made another print just for this one)...:

3SYeBJe.png

vW5dcT9.png

thats on Hawaii...on ibiza looks fine, same cars on both lists (ones wich are inside here)

cheers and gj ! :p

Some bugs are back because of the little database problem wich will be fixed soon like Pontiac at 2 shops. Ferrari FXX Evoluzione is not more FXX Evoluzione - that is the bonus for the Future Car wich will replace it - Ferrari LaFerrari FXX-K. Specs are prepared for it, just the model is not finished yet. Check out are pontiac have tuning at the American tuners.

PS: By the way all Ferrari dealers will be reworked because of so much Ferrari cars (i think that total is over 20 cars) and there is not enought slots for all of them. The idea is maybe little much normal and classic ferrari's to be at ibiza shops, but the most exclusive and fast Ferrari's to be at Oahu. Same rework maybe will be and for some other shops, to can place at 1 place all Lamborghini cars , all Maseratti and Pagani's car's at other shop or Alfa Romeo and Maserati at 1 shop only....we will see how will be better. Honestly there still have a lot of work to do until to finishing the project.

)) A2 Viper ACR 401 km/h ) but its really A2 car

My friend Dodge Viper allways was with that gearbox wich give it oportunity to raise over 400km/h. Other question is that to this moment all Vipers, except special versions have no power to raise that speed. At TDU2 gearbox of the Viper is real, and here physical laws not work perfect to limit that car to 335km/h (because of the less power of the engine and aerodinamic + weight). And speaking for that what time is need to viper to raise that 401km/h and what time is needed to Bugatti Veyron to raise that speed.....i think that Viper haven't any chance to win vs Veyron or other super and hypercars here. That's why Viper is at A2 class because of that time for acceleration.

Man we have 430, 430 scuderia spider, and 430 challenge Stradale, why we need 430 when we have 2 better versions of that car?

I agree, the normal F430 should be taken out and IMO the 458 Speciale should take its slot, but first it needs to be converted to TDU2. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about that car yet and it's the last naturally aspirated engined Ferrari, very rare and expensive.

I haven't seen 430 Challenge Stradale in shop

I think Miktop meant the F430 Scuderia, there's no F430 Challenge Stradale in game, I didn't even knew such model existed, thought you were talking about the 360 Challenge Stradale (which was already converted by StarGT)

Some bugs are back because of the little database problem wich will be fixed soon like Pontiac at 2 shops. Ferrari FXX Evoluzione is not more FXX Evoluzione - that is the bonus for the Future Car wich will replace it - Ferrari LaFerrari FXX-K. Specs are prepared for it, just the model is not finished yet. Check out are pontiac have tuning at the American tuners.

PS: By the way all Ferrari dealers will be reworked because of so much Ferrari cars (i think that total is over 20 cars) and there is not enought slots for all of them. The idea is maybe little much normal and classic ferrari's to be at ibiza shops, but the most exclusive and fast Ferrari's to be at Oahu. Same rework maybe will be and for some other shops, to can place at 1 place all Lamborghini cars , all Maseratti and Pagani's car's at other shop or Alfa Romeo and Maserati at 1 shop only....we will see how will be better. Honestly there still have a lot of work to do until to finishing the project.

like i sugested long time ago...why dont you just simply make every dealer unique? I mean every car should or can be available at ONLY one dealer from BOTH islands.

For example A3, A2 and A1 class on hawaii and others on Ibiza. You have 2 dealers for A class on both islands...that means 4 dealers what can contain their own cars and nothing more, nothing same like another.

You just did it with some italian dealer where you placed Lambos...before were Pagani on both, now one sell Lambos and one Pagani...so its possible.

Why not?

A lot of spaces for free...

After that still have that used cars dealer..wich can deliver anything what dont have place on normal dealers in theory...

But i recommend this only after all spaces are out..

I agree, the normal F430 should be taken out and IMO the 458 Speciale should take its slot, but first it needs to be converted to TDU2. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about that car yet and it's the last naturally aspirated engined Ferrari, very rare and expensive.

I think Miktop meant the F430 Scuderia, there's no F430 Challenge Stradale in game, I didn't even knew such model existed, thought you were talking about the 360 Challenge Stradale (which was already converted by StarGT)

We had F430 A3 class before (came in some patch before) and now its replaced with that 360 Stradale. Its same car, looks exactly same, only name was changed...so we still have an F430 in addition :p

Yes my mistake i mean 430 Scuderia not challenge stradale. Abouth total reworking of all shops - i am afraid to miss some car when i rebuild the shops. I will see what we will create, but we have a long list with existed and added cars in the game....and i like the idea for unique shops at the islands and non repeating cars in the shops and i was think abouth it, but by my oppinion let's see what cars we will have when we fill the slots and there will think for reworking of the shops ok?

of course thats not the main priority and should not be done in one step, changing all in one patch or something.

What i mean, thats probably the best solution everytime when you run out of spaces...like now, you said that Ferrari dealers are on limit...so why not extend only this in next patches and dont change others untill they need.

Small steps and one by one. In that way its not that easy to miss some car because are only few, its a solution for long term (not only for next patch were is posible to realise that you have more cars to add and need to rework shop anyway for the other next patch) and if something wont work you need backup only for one dealer, not for all :)

Anyway if you find another way to extend slots, hats off. While autopacks can come out and cars can be added, doesnt matter so much how.

[quote name='Splia'] We had F430 A3 class before (came in some patch before) and now its replaced with that 360 Stradale. Its same car, looks exactly same, only name was changed...so we still have an F430 in addition :p[/QUOTE] I'm not sure about what you're saying... I'm playing with Autopack for the first time ever (1.73) and still haven't gone to Hawaii. As far as I've seen, in the game there are 3 Ferrari F430's: the normal one, the F430 Scuderia and the F430 Scuderia 16M Spider. The 360 Challenge Stradale is not a part of the Autopack yet. And despite the "normal" F430 and the 360 Challenge Stradale having some similarities in terms of design they are completely different models. @StarGT I agree with you about adding the Aston Martin Vulcan to replace the Ascari A10 in future releases of Autopack. [B]BTW[/B] I found one "bug" in Autopack 1.73, the BMW M1 Pro Car rim is in the Ferrari folder instead of being in the BMW folder.

[quote name='TDU3FTW']I'm not sure about what you're saying... I'm playing with Autopack for the first time ever (1.73) and still haven't gone to Hawaii. As far as I've seen, in the game there are 3 Ferrari F430's: the normal one, the F430 Scuderia and the F430 Scuderia 16M Spider. The 360 Challenge Stradale is not a part of the Autopack yet. And despite the "normal" F430 and the 360 Challenge Stradale having some similarities in terms of design they are completely different models. @StarGT I agree with you about adding the Aston Martin Vulcan to replace the Ascari A10 in future releases of Autopack. [B]BTW[/B] I found one "bug" in Autopack 1.73, the BMW M1 Pro Car rim is in the Ferrari folder instead of being in the BMW folder.[/QUOTE] the "normal" F430 is a car added in some autopack patch...wasnt in original game while Scuderia versions are originals. Now they changed it to 360 Stradale...thats all. And i dont see anything different except name...just by look theyre 99% same atleast, performs same in this game and we have a lot of options wich really can add more diversity to game. + no, just not replace Ascari or some unique car wich dont even have something simmilar near it...especially when we still have copy-paste veyrons and others...Lancia delta X2, Jaguar XKR X2...just examples...or very simmilar ones like Coupe and Spider versions of same car... or atleast replace it with a nasty car so we can just delete and ignore that replacement file :rofl: DEFINITELY not Ascari with Vulcan when i think we still have some black edition Astons to replace...

@mitkop81 Well, when I think about it now, I must say that I do not mind replacing other cars, I actually llike F430 so I think I would just replace Scuderia Spider with it. Maybe it would also be possible to place some vehicles in used car dealer so those cars wouldn't have to be at dealerships? @StarGT sounds good, can't wait :D

the "normal" F430 is a car added in some autopack patch...wasnt in original game while Scuderia versions are originals.

Now they changed it to 360 Stradale...thats all. And i dont see anything different except name...just by look theyre 99% same atleast, performs same in this game and we have a lot of options wich really can add more diversity to game.

+ no, just not replace Ascari or some unique car wich dont even have something simmilar near it...especially when we still have copy-paste veyrons and others...Lancia delta X2, Jaguar XKR X2...just examples...or very simmilar ones like Coupe and Spider versions of same car...

or atleast replace it with a nasty car so we can just delete and ignore that replacement file :rofl:

I know the normal F430 is an add-on, and since I haven't installed 1.8 I'll have to wait to see what you're talking about. You mean they really have added this one and replaced the normal F430 with it or they just changed the name of the normal F430 but the model is still the same: poster.jpg

I find it strange since it's not mentioned in the changes list of 1.8. They were probably changing some things to prepare it for replacement. About the Vulcan it has to replace a car in the same class (A1) so Jaguar XKR etc. wouldn't do the trick, although replacing one of the Veyron's is not a bad idea. I'm up for that. :D

well...yes, black Astons are replaced already, my mistake...but there are still a lot of them very simmilar :D

anyway didnt knew that replacements must be on same class...but if thats true, still theres a lot of other options instead replacing one of the most rare cars from game...

there are only 2 Ascari and are different but a lot of Veyrons with just different color and some others with just Spider / Roadster variant...like Zonda F.

If Zonda F Roadster can get a working roof, standard Zonda F can go without any problems.

Tricolore and Cinque are again same car but with different color...

Kegg CCX wasnt really necessary when CCXR was already in game.

And after all that, i think all other Delers except Ferrari still have enough places for new cars. So options exist..:p

*well..dont know about you but my 360 Stradale looks like this:

DWnPzRM.png

and its exactly same like old F430...thats why i think only name was changed..

FIrst of all, guys, Ferrari F430 is not a Autopack's car, it was created and released by Xarlith with UP. The car wich now have name "360 Stradale" or "360 Challenge Stradale" is just name mistake - the model and specs are for Ferrari 430. We was think to release 360 CS with Autopack 1.8 but the model still is not finished, but because the database is little old, i have that mistake on. The name will be fixed with next release until the time when the actual car is finished. Same will be and with FXX-K, you can expect it's model very soon.