We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

[quote name='TDU3FTW'] [B]BTW[/B] I found one "bug" in Autopack 1.73, the BMW M1 Pro Car rim is in the Ferrari folder instead of being in the BMW folder.[/QUOTE] That is not a BUG there is a reason the rims to be placed there. Porsche 911 gt3 rims problem is fixed. But now i found new problems at the models after last fixes. Here is temporary fixed database: [URL='http://www.mediafire.com/file/5cjurd101nbba6r/db_data1.8.fixed.rar/file']db_data1.8.fixed.rar[/URL] PS: @StarGT man after this fixes become some bugs with the models, you need to fix them. Guys check out the cars if you found new bugs with models or database report them. For now i found problems at Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Murciellago (driver's hand position), Porsche 911 GT3 Tires are little out of the car (too wide)....

Guys did someone have problem with interior HUD of the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione (FXX-K), or my game is bugged?

yes and no...

if i go into the car on dealership i cant see any indicaors on, no lights no nothing...but ifi take it to a drive (test drive) everything works...

somethingelse now...

dont you think that LaFerrari, MC P1, Veneno and 918 are a bit OP ..?

i mean..since when all those cars reach 430+ km/h ??...and with that constant acceleration..? better than Buggs and even KEggs...? Really...make them realistic please..:cool:

yes and no...

if i go into the car on dealership i cant see any indicaors on, no lights no nothing...but ifi take it to a drive (test drive) everything works...

somethingelse now...

dont you think that LaFerrari, MC P1, Veneno and 918 are a bit OP ..?

i mean..since when all those cars reach 430+ km/h ??...and with that constant acceleration..? better than Buggs and even KEggs...? Really...make them realistic please..:cool:

Im glad to hear that FXX is bugged only at my game and now i will try to reinstall the game. LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 spider both are much faster and better than all bugatti's until the Chiron. They all are hybrids if you know what that mean. Electric engines and Kers sistem make them much better at acceleration because of not loosing torque at low revs. That factory decide to limit them to speed much lower than theyre real speed ... i don't agree and there is no point to limit them to 335-355km/h what is the declared top speed of both 3 cars. At my pack this cars just haven't that limiter and goes to theyre real top speed. If you want limited LaFerrari, 918 and Mclaren p1 then do it for your game, but at my pack they will be without limiters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad to hear that FXX is bugged only at my game and now i will try to reinstall the game. LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 spider both are much faster and better than all bugatti's until the Chiron. They all are hybrids if you know what that mean. Electric engines and Kers sistem make them much better at acceleration because of not loosing torque at low revs. That factory decide to limit them to speed much lower than theyre real speed ... i don't agree and there is no point to limit them to 335-355km/h what is the declared top speed of both 3 cars. At my pack this cars just haven't that limiter and goes to theyre real top speed. If you want limited LaFerrari, 918 and Mclaren p1 then do it for your game, but at my pack they will be without limiters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the future releases all cars will be little slowed at speeds over 300km/h to be little much realistic, but they will not be limited. Now i test that in my game.

well...completely agree that in reality hybrids are limited on top speed and hell no! dont even try to limit them to 355 or less :laugh: (bwt, i love high performance cars) but about their acceleration im still not convinced...or you mean theyre limited on acceleration too in reality?

or why happen this:

and this:

or this? (min 3:30 best)

while in game theyre 30-40% better on acceleration than top variants of Bugs and Keggs..

or ok, on 0-200kph lets say that can be...but when they accelerate from 350 to top speed almost constantly...there i think its just a bit too tuned :p

and after all that Veneno is not a hybrid :cool:, Zonda R is not and FXX (old one from pachs) is not but all can go 420-440kph and with insane constant acceleration.

Top speed is ok...but ability to hit it so fast and mentain it so easily...

dont get me wrong, i like them ! but just looks a bit op

I don't care abouth recorded videos with incompetent drivers wich can't start with laferrari or other hypercar. I do care abouth that:

Ferrari LaFerrari - Full performance review of 2013 laferrari offered since March 2013 for Europe special edition (0-300km/h 14.4sec, 1/4 drag time 9.6sec)

Mclaren P1 - Detailed specs review of 2013 McLaren P1 offered since March 2013 for Europe special edition : 0-300km/h 17.2!!!! seconds, 1/4 drag time - 10 sec)

Porsche 918 Spider is removed from that site, i don't know why but the facts are: 0-300km/h - 19.2!!! secodns, 1/4 drag time 9.94 sec - Porsche 918 Spyder laptimes, specs, performance data - FastestLaps.com

Ferrari FXX (not evoluzione version) - 2006 Ferrari FXX full range specs - 0-300km/h haven't info, 1/4 drag time - 10.1

Here i think to include 1 quote from wiki for FXX Evoluzione: "The FXX will continue until 2009. The car will be improved with the Evoluzione kit, which will continue to improve specifications and increase power, improve gear shifting, and eliminate the pulling power. The engine will produce 860 hp. at 9500ppm and the maximum speed will rise to over 260mph (420km/h) and will reach them in less than 40 seconds. The car will also experience aerodynamic changes and improvements in the traction control system. All these changes will be introduced into the upcoming FXX that will be released in 2010.".

Koenigsegg Agera R - 2014 Koenigsegg Agera full range specs - 0-300km/h 14,5 sec, 1/4 drag time 9.6 sec

Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - Detailed specs review of 2011 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport offered since late-year 2010 for Europe North America worldwide - 0-300km/h 14,6 sec, 1/4 drag time 9.8 sec

Pagani Zonda R - Captcha

At this moment all listed cars are how is possibly close to that times. I spend a lot of days to get that times with all listed cars, recording videos, comparing times and speeds.... I agree that some cars like Lamborghini Veneno are little bit overpowered, but i stay it like that because i love how that car goes and how easyest is to be driven especially on the tracks and that car is 4x4 wheel drive.

PS: There is a video with Chris Harris wich test Laferrari at drag race at fiorano. Unlike the Porsche 918 and Mclaren P1, wich don't get the declared timers and give different times every attempt, LaFerrari got all attempt with 1 and same time - 9,66sec for 1/4 mile

... At this moment all listed cars are how is possibly close to that times. I spend a lot of days to get that times with all listed cars, recording videos, comparing times and speeds.... I agree that some cars like Lamborghini Veneno are little bit overpowered, but i stay it like that because i love how that car goes and how easyest is to be driven especially on the tracks and that car is 4x4 wheel drive.

PS:... Unlike the Porsche 918 and Mclaren P1, wich don't get the declared timers and give different times every attempt, LaFerrari got all attempt with 1 and same time - 9,66sec for 1/4 mile

Don't get me wrong but:

1. I can only speak for myself but personally, I like the stats to be as realistic as possible.

2. Answer me this: Why do you think the manufacturers themselves limit the cars to a certain speed? They don't win anything from that... There's a reason for everything. I'm not an expert at all, but as far as I know, there are no real life stats or proof of how the hybrid trio (P1, LAF, 918 Spyder) would perform if they could get to those sort of speeds. (420km/h or above) We don't know how they would behave, if the components would hold up together and for how long, how the cooling system, tires, engine etc. would cope with that. The Buggatis are designed and built for those speeds, as well as the Koenigseggs. Completely different ball game from 300-400 km/h and 400Km/h and above.

3. The track times between the hybrid trio depend on the tracks themselves, the climate conditions, the specific cars characteristics, how many corners, how long are the straights etc. There's a common occurrence though, the 918 Spyder usually is the fastest in most tracks, of course there are exceptions. If you watch Chris Harris video comparing the 3 of them at Portimão International Circuit, in Algarve, Portugal (exactly the same place and around the same date where they did the comparison in the Grand Tour, season 1, episode 1, but their professional driver had worse lap times than Chris Harris in all 3 cars...) the story is different though. In the same circuit, at the same time, with the same conditions, with each of them fitted with the tires they were developed with, the P1 was the fastest, not to mention when he tried it with the road legal and optional Pirelli Trofeo R's developed for the P1. The video is in Chris Harris old YouTube channel.

OK @TDU3FTW. The fact is that Laferrari at real life is limited to 355km/h, Mclaren P1 is limited to 350km/h and Porsche 918 Spider is limited to 345km/h. But and the fact is that All Bugatti's are limited!!!! Veyron's - 16/4. Grand sport and custom versions of grand sport are limited to 360km/h. Even Super Sport and Chiron are limited to 380km/h. That is at real life man not what they can get. Other point is Koenigsegg wich never was limited. If we speak for realism then let's limit all the cars to theyre real speeds and then to ask you : WHAT IS THE POINT TO HAVE SO MUCH HYPERCARS, WHEN KOENIGSEGG'S WILL SMASH THEM ALLWAYS?????????? Think abouth that, because i want much more competition at high speeds. P.S: Your posts start make me angry. If you can do it better then go on!!! Everyone is free to do what he want at his game. But that is my vision of the cars and i try to do everything to get much realism. Has i told i start reworking all the cars and they will become much slower than now. And then you will have big difference between Koenigsegg Agera R, Laferrari FXX-K, Ferrari F2012 and all other cars. Because only laferrari fxx-k and agera r can raise 400km/h fast. Even Veyron Supersport is slow there. Think abouth that!!!

[quote name='mitkop81']OK @TDU3FTW. ... But and the fact is that All Bugatti's are limited!!!! Veyron's - 16/4. Grand sport and custom versions of grand sport are limited to 360km/h. Even Super Sport and Chiron are limited to 380km/h. That is at real life man not what they can get.... P.S: Your posts start make me angry. If you can do it better then go on!!! Everyone is free to do what he want at his game. But that is my vision of the cars and i try to do everything to get much realism...[/QUOTE] As far as I know, in real life the limiter in some of the Veyrons and the Chiron can be unlocked with the top speed keys or whatever they call it, if I'm not mistaken? Anyway, yes of course, everyone is free to do whatever they want, that's why I started trying to do performance mods for some car mods I've installed that aren't part of the Autopack. I appreciate the job you guys are doing, like everyone else, just sharing my opinions and feedback, as other people did, guess you didn't notice that. [B]And I wasn't the one bringing up the issue of some cars being "overpowered" either, I hadn't even noticed that quite frankly[/B]. You're the one doing this but don't forget this is a pack that you guys started doing for the community. You were talking in a selfish way a couple posts ago, and honestly I didn't like that, if that's the attitude better stop doing whatever you're doing. BTW Yes, I noticed in previous replies to me that you were rude for no reason whatsoever, even when in my lack of knowledge earlier I reported something as a bug that it wasn't. I haven't said or did anything to justify that attitude. If you don't know how to react to other people's opinions, which everyone is entitled to, or have misinterpreted any post of mine, that's not my fault.

TDU2 Cars and theyre specs

I start to do this table to show you the specs and timers of the most of the cars. That is the real timers not at the game. I hope that finish the discussions. And soon i will release the new database with reworked cars, all they are tested at 1 and same place at the highway tunnel. Now the OVERPOWERED cars will not be overpowered and i will accept your decision abouth the new database.....to be or not to be :). You will decide did to continue with that database with fixed cars or to be old version.

On all the cars i checked out the steering wheel position is wrong. They need adjusting in the Cam file. FYI most stock tdu2 cars are wrong too.

Obviously you would have to edit the cam height etc this was just to show where the steering wheel should be.

Just thought i'd add i took the Lamborghini Veneno to it's top speed but it got there effortlessly and even hit the limiter with ease at 263mph.

I'm not saying the car couldn't do that speed but surely drag plays a factor at those speeds.

[ATTACH=full]31354[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31355[/ATTACH]

Ok here the first 23 cars wich are reworked. All listed cars from the table are including here, go test it now. db_data1.8reworkedspeeds.rar

Use the table with timers to compare game car's with theyre originals, if someome can create somewhere a real drag race trace to test them there and check out the times wich my cars give there will be very usefful to me. I have some kind of problem with my game and i can't create a custom track/challenge to test them

[quote name='Minime891']On all the cars i checked out the steering wheel position is wrong. They need adjusting in the Cam file. FYI most stock tdu2 cars are wrong too. Obviously you would have to edit the cam height etc this was just to show where the steering wheel should be. Just thought i'd add i took the Lamborghini Veneno to it's top speed but it got there effortlessly and even hit the limiter with ease at 263mph. I'm not saying the car couldn't do that speed but surely drag plays a factor at those speeds. [ATTACH=full]31354[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]31355[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Minime unfortunelli the guy, who can edit cameras is out from a long time ago. All cameras are originals, except the veyron 16/4 wich camera is adjusted for Mclaren F1 and F2012 middle seat position @TDU3FTW man i am not rude and i don't want to offend no one. But im tired to explain multiple times one and same stuffs. Thank you for oppinions, the bug wich you report is not a bug because when you change the name of the rim folder rims dissapear, that's why they are at the folder ferrari. I accept oppinions that some cars are overpowered and start rework them has you can see and at my previous posts i release and first reworked vehicles. I create and table with theyre real life specs and will post the game specs to compare it. I will try everything to close that specs to realism. Abouth some cars top speeds i will not limited them.

[quote name='Minime891']@mitkop81 okay i thought you could do it too. It can't be to hard as a Muppet like me to some degree can do it. :D Though i can only change position of the cam, fov and steering wheel position. Saying that i haven't needed to change anything else.[/QUOTE] Minime i don't know where and what to change at cameras. Except that every touching of the original cameras will affect and position at the original car. But if you have time to do that we will be very appreciated to you. Here is first allmost perfectly adjusted car to real life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuM-a-kNQRQ Are you sure, guys that you want that??? Look what will happened now when compare Bugatti Veyron Supersport https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5YlxB-WC0M with LaFerrari FXX-K: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWZZs1dMcI only to list 2 specs: 0-300km/h 12,3 sec 0-400km/h 25,3sec

well i think ferraris looks a bit better now...but that veyron looks much worse.

even in current version SS cant even reach its top speed while others reach it on half distance of same race and mentain it for rest half

with this change now SS can hardly reach standard Veyron speed :rofl: but others still can hit theirs easy enough...thats what i mean..

dont know if i explained good enough what i mean...maybe i was misunderstood.

or maybe others are all good enough and just few cars are UP, and first examples being Veyrons..

@ Splia i don't know are you saw that veyron supersport specs are totally wrong, especially at gear ratios. I checked multiple sites for them and rebuild them. You can check that personally on internet and your own database. I can tell that Veyron SS now is allmost perfectly adjusted to it's real times - check out the table and the video, and at some accelerations are better, at other is not, but that is the best that i can do with the TDU2 options. All of you guys need to understand that most of the cars are overpowered from Atari, not from me. Now with adjusting theyre real specs many cars will be slower than before at original game. For example Koenigsegg Agera R specs is impossible to be adjusted to realism (it's need to be fastest road car at the game), but after multiple attempts to increase Agera's accelerations, i can't. The best cars for fast accelerations are all based to Ferrari FXX Evoluzione cars - Ferrari FXX, LaFerrari, Mclaren P1 and some 4x4 cars like Porsche 918 spider and Bugatti Veyron, thanks to 4x4. All cars wich are RWD is very hard to adjust theyre performance at speeds 0 to 200, after that is allmost the same. But i will continue to trying. Still i need oppinions are the people like new adjustments or want old version of database. Will be good if someone can create a voting abouth that. By the way i think to upload all finished vehicles with theyre new times at youtube

I suppose the other issue is we can't edit the .dhk or .xmb files in the exterior bnk. So we could set the torque curves.

There was an editor for the similar files for tdu1 which worked great. CLICK So it will never be spot on until we can edit those.

On editing the cams if i have some time i may help.

@miktop81: Saw the videos you posted, they look good to me, the FXXK top speed in real life is listed at 349,2 km/h or 217 mph but I understand what you said before and the car can surely do more than that (specially with tuning), despite the drag forces and being a car built for downforce, so I'm fine with it. The Veyron SS has a top speed world record of 431.072 km/h (267.856 mph), in your table you have the "top speed" set as 415 km/h and "top speed ingame" as 427 km/h, which is close enough. Thanks for the work.

well i think ferraris looks a bit better now...but that veyron looks much worse......

Well man I have bothered to compare old Veyron SS with fake gear ratios with the new one wich is fixed. The result maybe will impress you that new one is allways fastest than old. The only difference is that new one will accelerate little bit slower at speeds 380+ wich is much realistic. Here is and the video with old Veyron SS from the game and theyre specs are FAKE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrlKnubnlBs

Here is compared times:

Bugatti Veyron Supersport 1183hp 1500NM 1838kg

0-100km/h real - 2,3sec; 0-100km/h - 2,77 sec(new); 0-100km/h - 3,00sec (old)

0-160km/h real - 4,6sec; 0-160km/h - 4,80 sec(new); 0-160km/h - 5,21(old)

0-200km/h real - 6,7sec; 0-200km/h - 6,80 sec(new); 0-200km/h - 7,53(old)

0-300km/h real - 14,6sec; 0-300km/h -15,3sec(new); 0-300km/h -16,7sec(old)

1/4 drag time - real - 9,9sec;1/4 drag time - 9,22sec(new);1/4 drag - 9,56sec(old)

1000m time real - 18; 1000m time - 16,97(new); 1000m time - 17,5(old)

0-200mph real - 17,6sec; 0-200mph - 18,2(new); 0-200mph - 19,57(old)

0-400km/h real - 51sec; 0-400km/h - 36,7sec(new); 0-400km/h - 36,86)(old)

Top speed declared by factory - 415km/h(431km/h real); Top Speed New - 427km/h (that is not the limiter, just current test speed); Top speed old - 439km/h

I guess you all agree with me that new Veyron with fixed gearbox is fastest and little closest to reality