We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

good, agree, your work is very appreciated and like more realism..but still few things to mention.

1. you tested it stock or with upgrades?

2. your reached those top speeds with stock SS or upgraded? Because i got 443 or 444 with level 4 SS and still wasnt on his limit (i think top speed is 468 or something...exist some video on YT and dont know how or in what patch was recorded...but i saw it and since 443 wasnt to limit even on my tests i think that 468 top speed is or should be true..for old version, of course but it cant just hit it now)

*ok, found that video..its 470 kmph

its an old video but i think thats how it should look with level 4 upgrades...

so..i think that should go like in your video WITHOUT upgrades.

[quote name='TDU3FTW']@StarGT Kiborg-dva is your friend and has also helped with some stuff in Autopack right? Maybe you can ask him to give you his Noble M600 mod and you can added it to Autopack? [/QUOTE] Im afraid that we haven't place at free slots, that noble can be included only like replacement of some car.And yes Kiborg-Dva is our friend and is part of Autopack team.

well..after watching YT videos, even if it looks like a nerf for all cars, i think that looks better

or atleast much more balanced and realistic.

theres no more cars wich can reach their 420+ km/h top speed in 1/3 of that road and mentain this speed for the rest of 2/3 without any problems even if theres NOT a completely straight line...while others cant even reach their top speed on entire road...

Atleast now all cant do this so easily.

So my vote is Yes.

after all this i think that the real problem and one of the biggest for high performance cars are roads, game map.

TDU simply dont have a long enough straight line for those cars to reach their limits...or a circuit for this.

all rebalanced cars from videos looks able to hit their top speeds now and in a more realistic and balanced way...but theres just not enough space for this.

anyway, i think thats just better than having rockets wich accelerate from 0 to 400+ in few seconds and mentain speed even without straight line..:tup:

i was a bit reserved about this when you said in other topic that some cars like FXXK, Keggs, 918 and P1 wont be so much affected by this change...because those are the cars what are considered OP and perform a bit too well...but after YT videos even FXXK cant reach its top speed on entireroad, P1 and 918 cant even hit 400km/h anymore (while in non-realistic version those are the most OP like i said above) and even Keggs are just a bit better than Veyrons now.

i really think thats just better.

@Splia what im saying that on the TDU2 at all the islands haven't a road, wich to give that cars chance to get theyre real top speeds. Even the fastest car - Agera R can't go over 425km/h at any road when is stock. But i can tell that that is the perfect adjusted car in the game....The main problem at the game by my opinion is that all straight roads have a jumps or shakes wich obstruct every car to continue accelerating.....Veyron SS can't go over 395km/h on the Ibiza highway and at most of the time goest around 340-370km/h because of that shakes. Has i sayd i try everything to adjust every single car to the time from info's. Off course i have and divergences at some timers....but at most of the cars that divergences are not more than 0,2 sec. Drag timers at every car are lower than real, but the game physics are not perfect. Last night i try different adjustments exacly at Veyron SS to increase little it's acceleration at speeds over 330km/h and that shakes to not affect so much the speed but not work. That changes broke every single time acceleration, except after 300km/h where goes better - around 42 seconds to 400km/h and at my test track raise 411km/h. But if i stay Veyron like that, that mean to change every other car to improve little acceleration at high speeds and that will change theyre timers and will be something middle between my first videos wich i post here with 80+ adjusted cars and my new tread where are real adjusted cars.....i don't know what to decide. Some people not like that cars like Veyron SS not goes to theyre real speed now.....other point is that 25 finished cars to this moment have totally different handling on the road, because of the increased grip and better traction control to can accelerate fast to theyre timers 0-100, 0-160 and 0-200, but after that come aerodinamic wich is much increased to slow down them at high speeds.One big mess.....

thats what i said too...TDU just dont have good maps / roads for those cars limits...

too short roads with straight line or even if that line is long enough its full of jumps, bumps and things like that wich cut off your speed...thats the biggest enemy for top speeds : bad design for roads.

But in any case...i think thats not a reason to overtune cars and make them rockets...

Even the fastest car - Agera R can't go over 425km/h at any road when is stock. But i can tell that that is the perfect adjusted car in the game

that sounds good for me. Dont see any problem here if ALL cars have this issue, not only ones..

Drag timers at every car are lower than real, but the game physics are not perfect.

Thats ok too since we can tune them with 4 levels and in reality...not so much.

Some people not like that cars like Veyron SS not goes to theyre real speed now

well..i think thats the main problem and the point where that discussion started :)

in current version Veyron SS CANT reach its top speed...so why is this a problem in realistic version? No difference for me.

BUT, in current version we have cars what reach their top speeds in few seconds and mentain it without problems even on those "hostile" roads and in realistic version CANT just like this Veyron SS. So are much more balanced than now.

I dont like that Veyron SS cant reach its top speed too, but especially because others can so easily . Its just outclassed in current version and in realistic mode its just balanced with others. Of course it cant hit top speed in realistic mode but it even now cant hit it and in realistic mode its not just left in dust by cars what perform WAY better like now...

I think thats the whole point and exist advantages and disadvantages...they cant reach top speeds like before but just because roads, but in exchange all are much more balanced. I think thats a BIG advantage and worth it all since now i have no reason to race with a Veyron SS when i have LaFerrari for example wich accelerates faster, reach top speed very easy and even handling on corners i think is better...

Simply not balanced.:D In realistic mode performances looks much closer and thats ok.

Thats what i think, now lets see what others think :p

Now i will upload other cars wich are not so fast like first 18.....that include this cars: Aston Martin One-77, Lykan Hypersport, Pagani Huayra, Pagani Zonda Tricolore, Pagani Zonda Cinque, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Lamborghini Veneno and Lamborghini Aventador + realistic Alfa Romeo Giulia and BMW M4

Edit: OK new videos are uploaded at my channel and for first time you can see real model of Ferrari Laferrari FXX-K, wich model still is far from finishing, but i was no patience to have it :). There is no any changes at the database of FXX-K just model is changed!!!!

P,S: Today i delete Veneno's video, because i saw that i upload wrong file. Will be fixed this evening

What's the best camera for the Giulia?

I can't tell you right now, im at work. Can check at the evening, when i go home. Other way to find camera is to check at facebook page where is the Alfa Giulia mod, i think there was mentioned wich camera to use.

By the way in the comments of the realistic pack i post voting abouth realism.

@miktop81 I found something that I think is a bug and I want to report it and know if I'm the only one with this problem or not, I also have two questions. First, when I start a race or challenge with the Porsche 918 Spyder the car sound is fine, but if I pause the game and retry the challenge the car sound is gone and it only comes back if I quit the challenge completely, go back to the map and and enter it again. Oh, and in the database this same car is named as "918 GT" instead of "918 Spyder". Here are my questions though: I noticed in your videos that to test your realistic performance pack you created a time attack challenge in a section of Hawaii's highway but in Ibiza the game won't let me create any type of challenge in the highway except if it's a solo speed run. Any explanation for this? Also, why are there two "Ferrari 458 Italia's" in the database? One is the Coupé and the other is the Spider right? I noticed that their performance is linked and if one changes anything in one of them it changes in the other as well.

@TDU3FTW sound problem is not only your, i have this problem somethimes too and not only with 918 spyder. Abouth that "918 GT" where you see that name because at my database i can't find that name. Is possible if you use TDU2VPE to get that bug, because sometimes names get wrong database. For my testing track....i think that there are the best place for testing cars, because haven't jumps only few corners. I didn't try to create test race at Ibiza's highway and i don't know are is possible. But like you and i can't create races at any places - for example i cant create a race at the highway tunnel where was my favourite place for testing. For the 2 ferrari 458 italia has you see they are coupe and spyder and will have little difference at the performance soon. They are not finished yet.

Guys i think to stop do realistic performance of the cars. Did you realize that real cars will be too slow for scenario races??? A1 and A2 cars have some really fast cars wich even with adjustments are fast enough to get competitions but other classes??? Example - original Alfa Romeo 8C competizione did it's top speed 307km/h for 36,52 seconds, but now at my version it cant did 300 for 100+ seconds, because that is close to real performance adjustment. Real time 0-250km/h is 27,4 but for 270km/h need more 20 seconds - 47,4sec!!! Alfa Romeo Giulia - one of the fastest cars in the A3 did 300km/h for 51,4 seconds - slow enought to can't get time attacks!!!Fastest car in A3 - Ferrari 575M Maranello did 300km/h for 48,4sec, RUF RK spider(second fastest) for 48,9 sec and 3rd fastest - f430 for 49,4 sec. Even they are slowest more than 10 seconds than original Alfa Romeo 8C. That is enought for me to stop working at REALISTIC PERFORMANCE for TDU2!!!

WIth work wich i done to this time will be very unfair, because at A3 will have cars, wich are fastest even A2 cars. That is nonsence. TDU2 is not created for realism - that is - sorry for that

well that may be a problem since SP races and events are created after old performances..BUT, i dont see such a big problem when we can use everytime both versions. All what a player need is a backup of old files and voila, copy-paste that version what you need. For competitions just copy old ones, do races and for anything else can use realistic version. (if you want, of course)

I would really prefer this if i really cant win races with realistic versions.

just keep a backup folder with old versions and use it for races. Simply...:cool: Nothing force players to do those races with nerfed cars...all what they need is that backup.

the only problematic races are those with time limits...others cant be because bots get updated cars too.

so again, its a very easy solution...and after that, i dont realy think theres someone who didnt completed game already..

Play on...dont waste your efforts..its such a good work and quality..

You did already a big part of this project...if you just cancel it its wasted 100%...if you finish it and release those players who like it can use it and your efforts are not for nothing, so win- win situation. Who dont like or just need old versions can just not use this or like i said...need only a backup. :)

... when we can use everytime both versions... For competitions just copy old ones, do races and for anything else can use realistic version. (if you want, of course)... I would really prefer this if i really cant win races with realistic versions... I dont realy think theres someone who didnt completed game already..

That's not very practical as you have to close the game, open TDU2VPE, load the car, import the BIN file, apply changes and get back to the game. Now imagine doing this over and over again... I don't think miktop would delete all that he has done just because he's going to stop anyway. BTW I actually bought the game like a year or two after it was released and I never finished it. I got to Hawaii last championships and got lazy :laugh:

That's not very practical as you have to close the game, open TDU2VPE, load the car, import the BIN file, apply changes and get back to the game. Now imagine doing this over and over again... I don't think miktop would delete all that he has done just because he's going to stop anyway. BTW I actually bought the game like a year or two after it was released and I never finished it. I got to Hawaii last championships and got lazy :laugh:

not thats what i mean...not replacing only some cars if you want / need old version with VPE, etc...

You dont need to mod game every single time, you just need to load the version what you need. That means only closing game and copy-paste that version from backup folders...

just simply make a copy of old files and save them in a folder outside of game (that backup), and if or when you need it for races just copy them again in game to replace realistic ones. Thats all..just a copy-paste action, a replacement.

For all cars, for entire pack...just because its easyer than finding a speciffic car and dont affect anything else. Copy-paste old version back in game when you need it and same with realistic version. And who said that you must do it over and over again...Just do it when you need it for races, untill you finish them, etc or simply never if you dont like realistic ones.

Just give this project up! it will make things unbalanced and messy! Splia maby you should try some tweaking on your own!!! that way you can mod the db file to your personal liking. change the db_data every time we wanna race? no comment on that one! now Mitkop has done a great job on this project! but it just doesent work with Tdu2. this game was not ment for realism, and try to convert it into something that it wasnt ment to be will just make things a mess.

and can you explain what are those inbalanced and messy things what this project will create?

Except those timed races i cant see anything worse than it is now especially in balance terms.

After that who will force you to use this patch if somehow will come out?

Yes, everyone can do things by his own in this game...but theres some profesional members what do this already and from a long time...so i really prefer to use their high quality things instead of experiencing myself.