We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Shelby GT 500 (UP 0.4)

gadd3008

Hi all, forum friends. Now after all this time I come to you with a question and a request. I do not know if I'm the only one who has problems when driving the famous FORD SHELBY GT 500 unofficial patch 0.4. It is impossible cornering at speed because the car is lifted side (average car in the air). It's a shame, because the mod is excellent. Well, if I'm the only one with that case please comment. Thanks to all. Regards.:eek2:

1. Where is the request? (It's more something for the "unofficial patch"-thread. I don't see you requesting something. You are just asking for others experience with that car. The request-section is for requesting mods and other stuff that isn't released yet.)

2. Yes the car has an aweful handling. But i don't think somebody will enhance it, because the project sleeps at the moment.