We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

The hype is real, kids - those of us with early access are enjoying the game before launch and the rest of the world waits for what is one of the better iterations of the Forza line-up. Santtu and I have tossed around the idea of reviving a Race League while the game is hot - anyone who'd be interested in taking part please let us know so we can calculate accordingly! :D

Update:

DETAILS ARE HERE!

Been doing lots of planning, so now you guys can start your building!

***SEASON 4 ANNOUNCED***

1990's 4/5-Door (Must be RWD) - Tune to B515!

Eligible cars:

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer VI GSR

1997 Volvo 850 R

1995 Audi RS2

1995 BMW M5

1992 Lancia Delta

1992 Mitsubishi Galant

1992 Alfa Romeo 115 Q4

1992 Alfa Romeo Milano

1990 Lotus Carlton

1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E

1990 Subaru Legacy

Track List:

Road America - Mar 27th - Winner: Santtu

Hockenheimring Full - Apr 3rd - Winner: Clarence

Nurburgring GP Night - Apr 10th

Brands Hatch GP Rain - Apr 17th

Prague Short - Apr 24th - Winner: Clarence

Indianapolis GP Classic Alt - May 1st

(All Times 3PM GMT/10AM EST)

Standings:

Santtu 26

Clarence 25

Hassan 11

Carbon 10

Ozz 9

Scott 6

Carlos 6

Prophecy 2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what we had in mind when talking about this Cal :nods:

Offt, I'd best order me some xBox online now! :D (Actually, i still need to order a copy of F6...)

Hope times/dates fit in with what i can manage and such! :)

Just remember to count on me to bring the oddball cars and weird livery's along for this. :cheeky:

So glad to hear that so many of you are interested, we can totally make this work if you guys show up and of course the more the merrier so if anyone else is interested, you're more than welcome :nods: We're currently talking about the rules with Devin and once we get that stuff sorted I guess we can start figuring out a good time for this :)

So glad to hear that so many of you are interested, we can totally make this work if you guys show up and of course the more the merrier so if anyone else is interested, you're more than welcome :nods: We're currently talking about the rules with Devin and once we get that stuff sorted I guess we can start figuring out a good time for this :)

I've been participating on racing leagues on GT6, and apparently the best days are weekends. Mostly Sunday night, but then again, everyone is in the same fuse. :lol:

I can bring more friends that aren't here,

the thing is an icon appears when you have a 'dirty lap' and although the cutting limits and paths make much more sense than pcars they're still not perfect. So someone might go off track due to loss of grip crash or something else and it would still show up as a dirty lap.

It'd be up to fair play if you think you cutting the track you should let people overtake you.

Does Forza allow players to save the online race replay? If yes, every player should save it after the race, so, if you see someone cutting corners, you can be sure about their intention and also see which lap, tell it to the admins of the championship, and that person should get a point penalty. That would also be applied for people who overtake in asphalt skid pads.

Because if Forza does allow people to save replays, i could translate the rules of the championships i've been racing on GT6, which seems very organized and fair, in my honest opinion.

I can also make a PDF file with the regulations... :lol: