We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

The race was tons of fun, sadly I couldn't stream it after all due to being in a massive rush and away from my apartment with all the streaming capabilities :( Well done Mellors for winning, your car was definitely unbeatable on the rain :eek: Can't wait for next week, though Hassan's car is seriously quick on dry....

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, here's the lineup in picture's...

Santtu's AMG GT

[ATTACH]24219[/ATTACH]

Camel's X-Bow

[ATTACH]24220[/ATTACH]

Clarence's Cali T

[ATTACH]24221[/ATTACH]

Calster's RC-F

[ATTACH]24222[/ATTACH]

hassan's M6

[ATTACH]24223[/ATTACH]

Prophecy's MX5 Cup

[ATTACH]24224[/ATTACH]

It says the video was removed because it's too long. :hmmm:

My car was faster than I expected at Monza. Managed 150 on the straights after retuning it but that's sloooow compared to the 180+ others were doing. But damn, I was just leaving them standing in the corners. And that's with standard tyres and no downforce. I might of had a chance to win if I didn't spin on lap 2.

Don't know how hassan won the race considering his car was launched over 10 feet into the air. But he didn't take any damage. BMWs must be built extremely well. :lol:

Just watched Ozz's and stu's recorded streams and thoroughly enjoyed what I saw.

hassan's leap of joy at the start was a bit strange but hey maybe he knew he was heading for a win. :nuts: Despite the creative means of using the track limits the racing when it got close was hard fought and it was good to see some waiting to see who brakes first and then hanging on for dear life hoping to make the turn (170m is too late to brake stu!). That wee KTM is a rocket and that is to be expected considering the lightweight open-wheeler that it is. In the later stages of the race someone appears to have hit the tyre wall hard. Who was it?

Looked a lot of fun though, with some good racing, passes, chasing and also some dodgy driving resulting in spinouts (cal!) and some trips into the gravel.

Bring on Round 3! :cool: