We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be keen for a Sunday night/Afternoon/whatever it is your part of the world "muck around" session or something as well!

Remember back when to Forza 4, would spend just a bit of time racing and the rest of the time dicking about! I've not played online other than with your guys for the league, so does it still have all the mini games or have they been pushed over to 'Horizon'?

On another note, I was't last and felt my car has a somewhat fighting chance! :D

Sounds like you all had fun again! Does anyone have a capture card?

If you're ever on later in the evenings post a thread up or something and I'll hop on. Sunday afternoons just aren't doable for me anymore. :(

I think Santtu may have one tbh.

Of course you'd only see him get into first place and drive away from everyone else so..

Remember when we used to mess around after the race? Ya'll make me sad :p

Doing stuff after the race is sadly quite hard for me as I tend to visit home on the weekends and I have to drive back to my apartment after the race so that it won't take me all night. That, and my girlfriend requiring attention before leaving.

I think Santtu may have one tbh.

I do have one, I was planning on doing these highlight clips of all the races but it's sadly quite hard as the replays cut off after about 20 minutes :(

Sadly not so far, I haven't used my capture card for them and FM6 only allows to store up to like 9 replays or so, which means I've had to remove the oldest ones already :( Not sure if Devin has the results saved somewhere. I do take pictures of every race (which I should also post) :hmmm:

Also thanks for the race again folks, sorry about nudging you Carlos, I had nowhere left to go after your car started fishtailing :o

I have a few of the replays but unless the races themselves are recorded on a capture card, then the replays stop after 20 mins of recording which makes the ending quite useless.

I've been wanting a capture card for ages but I've never gotten my hands on one. I'm thinking next season perhaps we could set something up, because other than the terrible replays I have, I only have the results stored.

• 2 weeks later...