We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

Devin, am I completely wrong but why do I have a feeling that the last league happened at a different time, something around 4-5PM my time? :hmmm: Or was that for the cruise things we did? Anyways, I have to wake up at 7AM on Mondays so it'd be really good if the time could be, let's say, two hours earlier?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car chosen - check

Car race painted(not by me, I was tempted to just write racecar on it though :lol:) - check

Car upgraded - check

Car tuned by me - check

Pleased with the results - check

Do we have to stick with 1 tune for all the races, or can we have multiple tunes for different types of tracks?

Are we allowed just 1 car?

Do I get a cookie when I win?

Will the races be cosmetic damage only? Would be better if there was an accident at the beginning so half of the race isn't taken out of the race with damage.

Do we have to stick with 1 tune for all the races, or can we have multiple tunes for different types of tracks?

Are we allowed just 1 car?

Do I get a cookie when I win?

Will the races be cosmetic damage only? Would be better if there was an accident at the beginning so half of the race isn't taken out of the race with damage.

you can tune for each track

only allowed 1 car

the winner of the overall league will win something

Races are going to be damage off entirely, so we can get pics out of them

I never got the hang of car's above A class in Forza 4, and finding a near stock AW11 MR2 intresting in F6 as of now...so i'll give this a bash! :lol:

Not expecting to be high on the leader board, but it'll be worth the banter! Now to get some testing done with the car (You guys can surely wait to see it...) and buying some XBL would be a massive help as well. :)

Could we race in slower cars? I mean I haven't launched the game yet so I don't exactly know how fast S-720 is but it sounds like lots of accidents on the first corner to me :cheeky:

Lets be honest no one here knows how to race and half of us probably don't even use a wheel. We shouldn't concentrate on racing and strangling the wheel spin.

I though the same, and my first choice of car (Engine and drivetrain swaped) made me think the same thanks to the "Forza Fhysics" habit of making you drift everywhere was still in the game.

But changed to a car that's RWD from the get-go and actually easier to control even without fine tuning it. :)

But for another championship i'd be up for slower/lower class rating cars!

Could we race in slower cars? I mean I haven't launched the game yet so I don't exactly know how fast S-720 is but it sounds like lots of accidents on the first corner to me :cheeky:

Lets be honest no one here knows how to race and half of us probably don't even use a wheel. We shouldn't concentrate on racing and strangling the wheel spin.

My car handles like it's on rails. All I had to do was tune downforce onto the Aero and stiffen front springs and she's perfect.

I though the same, and my first choice of car (Engine and drivetrain swaped) made me think the same thanks to the "Forza Fhysics" habit of making you drift everywhere was still in the game.

But changed to a car that's RWD from the get-go and actually easier to control even without fine tuning it. :)

But for another championship i'd be up for slower/lower class rating cars!

Above, try tuning downforce onto the wing and splitter, stiffen up the front suspension

I don't find 720 hard to control, you just have to sit and tune the thing o:

--- Post Updated ---

Also, it was Santtu who wanted to go this high - I only wanted A class.

So blame him :p

Heck, I didn't even have to tune it, I really had to put in some effort to break traction, I'm glad T10 has finally figured out what grip is :nods: I don't think it's too high at all, just don't necessarily start out with the slowest car you can find :lol:

(And I said 714 to Devin, he's the one who put it up to 720) :cheeky:

For those who are having problems with setups and the car is tail happy, do what Devin said. Specially mid-engine vehicles... a stiffer front suspension can cause understeer. Same thing would work with anti-roll bars, stiffer anti roll bars on the front also cause understeer. Downforce might be a problem on some tracks, like the ones with long straights, so, it's better to fix the setup using suspension and differential only, so you can use the downforce mostly to performance, instead of keep the car on the track.