We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Questions about online progress when switching between online and offline mode

stebrick

Probably this is my second post in this forum.

I installed the universal launcher and dream packs months ago. By then the TDU2 online server wasstill okay and playable. I had pretty much fun then.

Now it appears that their server is down most of the time and I got to figure it out how to play this game in offline mode by using the saving progress of my online mode.

I know pressing the offline mode button in the Universal Launcher is easy. But I am quite worried that any progress that I am gonna play during offline mode would not count towards my online saving progress. Or even worse, I heard some rumor that I may not be able to return back to the online mode once I went to the offline mode by the time when their server is up again in future, due to the fact that I had used the patch on this forum, or I had hacked the money when I played online before.

No doubt I would be grateful for detailed explanation/tutorial on how I could get over this problem. Any if there is any solution, I wonder if backing up online save data first before going to offline mode would help securing my data so that I may still use it for online gameplay once things go south (Or there would be no return point at all if I go offline mode?)

[h=2]icon4.png Questions about online progress when switching between online and offline mode[/h]

Do not worry. If you switch to offline using a universal launcher, online progress is directly inherited. Then when you switch to online, progress offline is directly carried over to the online.