We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The 'What games I am playing this weekend' thread

Eudemon

[headline]This Weekend I will be playing...[/headline]

After a hectic working week it's good to just chill and relax and for some that is taken up with some gaming time and if that's the case come on and share what it is you are playing, or will try and play amongst the usual relatives making an appearance, kids needing something, partner wanting you to do something for them RIGHT NOW! or anything else that always crops up just at that 'Press Start' moment. :twisted:

playing-games.jpg

And if you can get the grandparents involved even better! :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a guy whose wife gets very early onset alzheimers and gets sent away to a nursing home. Details of that story are actually your choices in the intro. Instead of going with her you decide to take a break and go to Wyoming and keep the forest from burning down. Then you fall in love with your boss over time because she's literally the only person you talk to throughout the plot. \

It's ridiculously pretty and cinematic, cell shaded graphics and over-exaggerated sky colors suit the game very well. Sounds are also pretty great.

That's as far as I got :lol: