We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The 'What games I am playing this weekend' thread

Eudemon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play War Thunder as well occasionally, but I just play the tanks side of it rather than the airplanes :p

Continuing with the tank theme, pretty much as I have since Christmas - I'm playing World of Tanks this weekend and a little bit of Armored Warfare. I've been grinding World of Tanks for weeks now, I went with the British tech tree (naturally) and I've got to Tier 6 in two different lines. I'm up to the Cromwell tank and Churchill VIII currently, but I'm a long way off Tier 7. The Cromwell is a hilarious tank to play (it's like a tank-GTI), the Churchill just seems to attract artillery. Also started lines on the German tech tree (Tier 4 with the DW2) and U.S.S.R. (Tier 5 with the KV-1).

I used to be a Counter Strike addict, but I'm really addicted to tank games this year :p

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh Max Payne. Might have to dig out the DVD for the first one now!

For me it'll be Forza. Number 1 spot, you're mine. :cheeky:

And probably some Battlefield 4 with my bros, BRO.

And if Tuesday counts as this weekend (does in my head), The Division. :nods:

And because lines, and ands are so cool, have some more.

Not planning on playing much this weekend because I'm feeling ill for a couple of days now, plus the new season of House Of Cards came out today on Netflix so I'll be watching that if I'm not too tired. If I'm feeling better tomorrow or Sunday I will probably play some Project Cars or Fifa 16.

Have a good weekend.

Yeah Its singleplayer so I dont get pissed off by asshats, and overall its a decent great looking game, open world with a very well designed map, no frustrating impossible misions or activities.

Its a very solid game, a must play for anybody who liked the movies.

Finished Max Payne 3. What a weird game, well done in many areas but falls hard in others. Most of the time it doesn't help that you feel like a Terminator, even on Hard and having to use Free Aim there were really strange difficulty spikes - getting cut down so easy and often and then others where you're able to stand in front of a window with a laser sight on you and the AI not firing really broke up the flow of the game for me.

[spoil]Also didn't like that you had to take down so many cops without knowing fully if they were in fact the corrupt sort.[/spoil]

I bought Max Payne 3 when it was on sale and tried it out a bit, but I didn't like it. I found it rather difficult, plus I discovered I was indeed too attached to the original scenes/story of Max Payne in a dark snowy/rainy NYC. What also didn't help was that there was only one approach to the graveyard flashback which required a special weapon, and because I didn't know this up ahead I used it up before I got there, basically forcing me to redo the story. That's when I left it collecting digital dust :jealous:

The Division is at the top of my list this weekend. Such an awesome game. In the beta the map didn't seem all that big but as I've been playing the full game, the map is actually huge and full of stuff to do. The main missions are pretty good as well with most of them so far taking between 30 and 60 minutes depending on the difficulty level and if I'm doing them solo. Can't get enough of it.

Also a bit of Forza for the tduck time trial.

It's got to be The Division again. Finished the story but still have loads of side missions and collectables to find. Will also vnture back into the dark zone when friends finally grow the man jubblies to go in there.

I tried it on my own and it's bloody hard! All of the enemies are the highest level and the tough ones with armour. They also have a rush mentality and just charge at you which is a pain when they take about 30-40 bullets to kill. :eek: Managed to extract a few bits of gear on my own but I died several times in the process. :lol:

Dare say there will also be a bit of Forza. Got another Time Trial to win.

One weekend just went past, and I am clad that Friday is a holiday, and so is the next Monday, so it'll be a long damn weekend!

I'll be playing, well, most likely a couple of matches on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Besides that, me and my girlfriend have rebooted our "dreamlife" in The Sims 3, so that'll be on the list. Just maybe I'll kick in some Stardew Valley to catch up the seasons and start grinding money on it. Last but not least, I also downloaded Arma 3, which I actually played last when it was on Alpha, so I'm sure I'll enjoy those improvements, additions and other stuff added later on.

That's it for the PC side, as I wrote this, I remembered that the Thieve's Guild DLC will be hitting shelves the day after tomorrow, so The Elder Scrolls: Online will roll on my Xbox One for quite some time too! All scheduled, don't ya think?