We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guests/Unregistered having problems? You can post here.

Eudemon

Question

Hey if you have tried signing up with us and are having trouble with your activation link or even in receiving the email itself then post here and we will do our best to get you sorted. This is the only place Guests/Unregistered Users can reply and post to and is to be used for troubleshooting any issues you may have.

Note to post click the Post Reply button to the bottom or top left and then type a subject if you wish, then your post itself and just to make sure that bots and spammers don't take advantage there is also an image verification that needs to be entered in order for your post to be completed and all this requires is that you type in the letters and/or numbers shown, and once all that's done hit Submit Reply and you're done ! :)

If for some reason you can't post then you can always Contact Us via the Contact Us link at the bottom right.

Regards

TDU Central Staff

• Answers 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well looking at the stats I can see there are about 20 people who have registered but haven't activated so this is why I am doing this. I will also be emailing these people after 30 days of their original sign up date and then if nothing in 60 days they will be deleted from the system as info like that just adds split seconds to database queries and imo the more optimised the better !

Guest Unregistered

Mod Edit. Post deleted by baldred as it was not regarding the forum please dont try and take advantage of this thread it's for help signing up not about xbl. Register if u require help. Thanks

We are trying to sort your problem 430, we will be in contact with you soon to let you know of any developments. Untile then please bear with us as it looks to be an unusual error. Maybe a problem to do with our expected downtime.

Did you check your Junk as I see you have used a hotmail email? Also email activation is working as can be seen from the new signups. Maybe it's your email that's acting screwy. :) I'll manually activate mellors now though.

Alright maybe not, it's got you as a Registered user not Awaiting email confirmation, did you find the email?