We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Real matte paint color

wagnerpsc

Hmmm, i cannot remember such a mod .. neither i have such one.

But I found this:

"The latest news regarding the Exploration Pack is in! The PC version is scheduled to go live within the next 24 hours. ....

As a heads up, the final update contains a few more bug fixes and gameplay improvements than the original announcement highlighted. ....

- Sticker shop: Matt paint available twice, replacing metallic as an option" Source: here.

Are you sure it was a mod, not a bug? Do you remember a modders name?

But you are right, there was something about matte colors.

Edit: Somewhere in Google I read something about a graphic enhancer at tduforums in conjunction with matte. Could it be such "ENB"?

yeah i'm sure,i actually had it stored on my backups but the HD died and took it with him,it was a colors.bnk that changed only the matte paint

and i'm not sure who made it,but i think it was minime or turbolag,but could be others

i opened the colors bnk and it only have a 2dm file,tried to open it with a hex editor but i have no idea how to edit it

btw,i've seen that drivers paradise is up again,it awesome,loved that mod replacement list :thumbsup:

Thank you, :D

But the replacement list need to be made again, it's still missing yet. :o

About the matte color. Just tried to get the effect with an ENB.

Inside the ENB menu I could change the reflection of the 1st. color to 0 with the following result:

[ATTACH]25367[/ATTACH]

with the modded colors.bnk the matte looked exactly like that,but with enb it would remove the reflection of all cars and every time i wanted to change cars i'd had to edit the line on the menu,too much work for too little effect,but thanks! you were more than helpful

and if i have a htm of that list saved here for replacements references,if you want i can send it to you