We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RESOLVED] How do I remove [Dead] tag?

Sambo

Question

4 answers to this question

For future reference, what's the correct way to deal with this? I couldn't see where to edit this myself or where to report it, neither could I find anywhere to PM 'Staff'.
There is a 'report' link under each post that when used sends a notification to the staff. Put in the reason where it asks, such as 'updated links please bring back from DEAD' and we will check it out and perform any needed actions.

The staff here are known as team blue so just look for blue names at the bottom of the forum and you can select someone and send them a message asking for assistance with your query. There is also the Contact Us option at the bottom of the forum but for the best chance of a quick response the report method is the way to go.

Another method is simply posting a thread like you did with this and that too will get our attention. :cool: