We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hex editing PC savegame / Changing out cars in dealerships.

MrBiskuit

Hello, i'd like to introduce myself first.

I'm MrBiskuit, I pretty damn young gamer and someone who is seeking help with TDU2.

My friend and I have been searching for a few days for any way of swapping cars in your savegame by editing the hex code... we failed miserably. So after a while I thought to myself: "If the guys that made the unofficial patch were able to switch out/add cars in a dealership then surely with some time and effort I must be able to aswell." Oh how ignorant I am. So I turned to this lovely forum which has already helped me a little bit over the past few days with installing / uninstalling mods. So after this long ass story here's my question: Is it possible to hex edit the pc savegame so you can change your owned cars? If not is anyone willing to show me how to edit the dealerships so I can choose which cars go where.

Greetings, MrBiskuit

Hey Biskuit,

Welcome to the forum.

There is a way with some programmes from the forum. That does require you to unpack your game first. You will find the unpacker in the "Tools and Support" section.

In that same section, there's also the TDU2 Vehicle Property editor. This is a tool which allows you to change any car's data, including the dealership spot of it.

Any help with installing can be found in the mods' pages.

yes it is possible to change cars on save game by hex editing i used to do that on offline save games to drive the DLC cars, may i ask you what cars you want specifically?

Since the Autopack unlocks all DLC cars, theres no need to Hex edit them

Oops sorry for the late reaction I must've missed your reply but the car I really want to get is the Audi Quattro s1 but I have the feeling there is no model for that so it won't work anyway.