We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bunny Rocket Kits, Help wanted!!

XanderNL

Hey guys,

I was looking for a Bunny Rocket kit for any of my cars because many like me love the look of that body kit. Imo it works well on the Subaru BRZ, Nissan 350z and Nissan GTR. Now i basicly found lose parts of the Bunny Rocket kit for the Subaru Brz. So i looked up a free model from the BRZ and now im starting to add it to the car almost like with a real car it almost fits hahaha! :lol:

But for one day of work im realy happy with it it will take some time to perfect because i never worked with Blender before. So im watching tutorials along side of making this. 8 hrs ago i dident even know how to move the camera. Anyway as far as i can tell this brz model hase all the cockpits and all the small pieces you need to make this a working model (i hope). I need help with converting this 3D model to a working TDU2 model. If we can pull this off for the BRZ then we can do it for other cars aswell!

So please if you have any experiance with this please contact me! I will do most of the modeling i basicly need somebody to help with converting it. Im willing to share all the 3d files if you want to re-model it yourself or add them to other cars. Since i did not make them and they are available for free on the web anyway. I added some pictures with what i got now, only need to add the rear wide fenders but i will post updates as i progress! :happyroll: