We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It's a Saturday, so should be free, or at least make time for it! :) Guessing this is for xBone users?

I'll get into the mood and put a of keg of Fosters in the back of the '74 Sandman and throw another shrimp on the 'barbie for everyone...

Sorry, could't resist some over stereotyping of the land down under.

Make it a pack of 4X Gold in the back of a Ute and I'd much rather a steak over some prawns thanks. :)

Seriously, hardly anyone here likes Fosters these days and you rarely would see prawns at a BBQ here (we don't call them shrimp unless quoting that same line).

I love the fact that you felt you needed to explain that :cheeky:

yeah I'll join you guys, I'm also down for some cruising on sunday, I'm still away atm :(

@Ryzza: I'd been told that Foster's was't a thing, though it was maybe regional. Overhear they play the whole "Down under" thing to death in there advertising.

Also, the Simpsons never helped...

Bt1oaJK.gif

Could't resist. :lol:

Now excuse me, i'm going to finish eating my neep's & tatties, take a few swigs of something strong made in the glens from my hipflask then don my kilt & go haggis hunting...

Santtu and I played last night (he was on console, PC here). His vehicle was very laggy and we had no way to communicate, so it wasn't all that fun. My game crashed during during a race after an hour of teaming up. I then had to repeat many of the same races (or at least the same tracks) in single player.

When you join together it doesn't teleport players together, so the leader basically has to set a GPS route for everyone to meet up.

Damn, I'll miss it this time. I'm going to see my gf (lives 300km away)

Santtu and I played last night (he was on console, PC here). His vehicle was very laggy and we had no way to communicate, so it wasn't all that fun. My game crashed during during a race after an hour of teaming up. I then had to repeat many of the same races (or at least the same tracks) in single player.

When you join together it doesn't teleport players together, so the leader basically has to set a GPS route for everyone to meet up.

This is weird, I played yesterday with Ozz, Hassan and Scott (All on XB1, me on PC) and had no problems or lag. Btw, I'm as far as you are from them, southern hemisphere, half world away :P

Sorry, this was the time I decided to use a different name, so it is ''CLR GTR'', no hyphen but a space.

But it doesn't matter, plans just changed so I gotta drive somewhere today, meaning I can't be at the cruise, at least not before 14:00 GMT I think. :(