We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Loek's FH3 pictures

Loek

@mau92 I found it, thanks :) will upload them soon. @Diablo hehe thank you! The sky is a big reason for me using photomode in any game :) Some from today... [ATTACH]28197[/ATTACH] Speaking of sky, this one came out rather nice... But then, in a complete coincidence, I found out how the zoom function on Xbox works (yes, I am a total pleb for not realising this sooner), which meant I could go rather ham on some nice shots. So, here's some randoms, from new and more realistic angles. [ATTACH]28198[/ATTACH] That same Audi... [ATTACH]28199[/ATTACH] A new Audi... [ATTACH]28200[/ATTACH] I have a love/hate relationship with the X6, but I decided it could look nice on photo's. [ATTACH]28201[/ATTACH] I don't like to brag, but this could be my best shot I've ever made on Forza. In terms of realism, that is. [ATTACH]28202[/ATTACH] This meant I got all hyped for the next bunch, they're probably worse than what I thought when I made them but hey. This Dawn in the city is nice. [ATTACH]28203[/ATTACH] Skidz in the F-Pace. [ATTACH]28204[/ATTACH] A Polestar in the dawn or something. [ATTACH]28205[/ATTACH] i8 in the rainforest :) [ATTACH]28206[/ATTACH] Including the Surfers Paradise Skyline... [ATTACH]28207[/ATTACH] This shot is [I]dam [/I]nice (see what I did there) [ATTACH]28208[/ATTACH] The same love/hate relationship status with the MX-5. [ATTACH]28209[/ATTACH] Trying out 'dem colorz with the AMG GTR... [ATTACH]28210[/ATTACH] And the DB11. So, has this been an improvement, already overused, or just perfect? Currently, I think the latter, but it's because the zoom function is a known system for improving photo's, I've learned from other games.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a magnificent set this latest series is!! :nuts: Simply outstanding shots mate. The McLaren shot is a pure peach of a pic and is one of the most photorealistic* I've seen posted on here. The others that make me go 'woah' are the first i8 pic, the colours are lovely with how they contrast, and the Merc-AMG.

This new (but actually old ;)) technique you have discovered provides another option for your pics, I don't think it should take over but it certainly would be good to see you mixing wide, normal and close-up shots in them for sure. :D

Thanks a lot Diablo! I'm still experimenting with the photo mode, so the next bunch is also mostly experimental but I hope you still like them :)

[ATTACH]28246[/ATTACH]

Back in the snøw...

[ATTACH]28247[/ATTACH]

I tried skids in this RS4 but it's damn hard with winter tires and 4wd.

[ATTACH]28248[/ATTACH]

The new Lola... (I edited this one to get rid of the FH3 logo)

TBC entries:

[ATTACH]28249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28250[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28251[/ATTACH]

And I eventually went with this:

[ATTACH]28252[/ATTACH]

If you like one of the other three more, please do let me know. If you like neither, I might get back and make some more pics.

[ATTACH]28253[/ATTACH]

Although I'm terrible at photoshop and it's not my idea, I tried this, and I liked it :)

[ATTACH]28254[/ATTACH]

Reminded me that the SL65BS is one of my dream cars and I never drove it in Forza. So I built it up, painted it, and boy, is it nice.

All the new Duracell cars (except the 507 because I don't have 1,2 million and it wasn't free upon first purchase...)

[ATTACH]28306[/ATTACH]

Camaro ZL1, which is beast...

[ATTACH]28307[/ATTACH]

'92 Falcon which is enjoyably modest

[ATTACH]28308[/ATTACH]

XE-S, turning that name around gives my opinion on this car's looks...

[ATTACH]28309[/ATTACH]

LR Series III which makes me wanna go out, buy one, and travel the world

[ATTACH]28310[/ATTACH]

Nissan GT-R Le Mans, which has holy sound

[ATTACH]28311[/ATTACH]

GTA Spano Duracell Edition, which is not electric but still has battery powered written all over it :hmmm:

[ATTACH]28312[/ATTACH]

Tamo Racemo which is odd, but has a very nice interior and drives nice

[ATTACH]28313[/ATTACH]

Volvo "be there or be square" 242 Turbo Evo, which is incredibly 80's, which I know without ever living in that decade. Ha!

[ATTACH]28344[/ATTACH]

The new Continental which is pretty nice to drive (and looks great because it's a Bentley)

[ATTACH]28345[/ATTACH]

Ranger Action shot :P

[ATTACH]28346[/ATTACH]

I felt like photographing some typical race/rally cars (although this bunch contains more than just that)

[ATTACH]28347[/ATTACH]

The Subaru VT15r which should be kept stock imo, with my upgrades it becomes rather meh.

[ATTACH]28348[/ATTACH]

Mean Warrior...

[ATTACH]28349[/ATTACH]

Aussie Touring Car

[ATTACH]28350[/ATTACH]

Wanted to photograph my white Model S, when it was wet...

[ATTACH]28351[/ATTACH]

__

[ATTACH]28352[/ATTACH]

Lexus GS350, an underrated car if you ask me.

[ATTACH]28353[/ATTACH]

Classic car, classic shot.

[ATTACH]28354[/ATTACH]

Hectic city, brutal AMG...

[ATTACH]28355[/ATTACH]

In the dark, where mean looking creatures emerge...

[ATTACH]28356[/ATTACH]

Actually it's just an Audi TT.

[ATTACH]28357[/ATTACH]

Some messing around with light effects in the dark. Turned out pretty good, imo.

Hypercar edition:

[ATTACH]28374[/ATTACH]

Vulcan...

[ATTACH]28375[/ATTACH]

I don't really like this one, probably because of the wheel lock which caused the smoke.

[ATTACH]28376[/ATTACH]

I hate the Centenario but I like these shots.

[ATTACH]28377[/ATTACH]

__

[ATTACH]28378[/ATTACH]

LaF in the sunrise...

Thanks @Paladin Skylark More randoms from today: [ATTACH]28383[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28384[/ATTACH] Racing in the XE... [ATTACH]28385[/ATTACH] And the F-Type. [ATTACH]28386[/ATTACH] The FPV Purs-ute which is a guilty pleasure. [ATTACH]28387[/ATTACH] Probably a future barnfind location. You've read it here first :) [ATTACH]28388[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28389[/ATTACH] The Q50 ER in very gloomy weather. [ATTACH]28390[/ATTACH] Random rally trucking.

Been a while since I updated here! Here are all the images I made during the last few days.

[ATTACH]28414[/ATTACH]

I was finally able to afford a BMW 507. So I bought one.

[ATTACH]28415[/ATTACH]

I drive this Supra rather often but rarely post it. Time to change that.

[ATTACH]28416[/ATTACH]

I don't particularly like this Evora but it brings back some nice TDU2 memories.

[ATTACH]28417[/ATTACH]

Pink lakes and a Maloo...

[ATTACH]28418[/ATTACH]

One of the better Forzathon gifts, the 300 SEL which I immeadiatly converted into a 300 SEL 6.8.

[ATTACH]28419[/ATTACH]

Drifting close to AI's for the "Lucky Escape" skills for Forzathon, only one car suitable for the job...

[ATTACH]28420[/ATTACH]

Yeehaa

[ATTACH]28421[/ATTACH]

Huracan SV/Performante style, looks pretty nice imo.

I wanted to redo my F12 indoor photography.

[ATTACH]28423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28424[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28425[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28422[/ATTACH]

Did it work?

[ATTACH]28427[/ATTACH]

Random parked M6 shot which I sort of like and sort of meh.

[ATTACH]28428[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28426[/ATTACH]

Saw this technique being used on the webs and by Mau, so I tried it too.

[ATTACH]28429[/ATTACH]

Blending in...

[ATTACH]28433[/ATTACH]

Time for the winter again! I had an idea for tbc, then I saw the official rules and I couldn't enter.

So, here's some winter-y shots that are all not eligible for TBC.

[ATTACH]28434[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28435[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28438[/ATTACH]

Another photoshoot in my recently acquired F12tdf (I only had one in Gumball 3000 trim)

[ATTACH]28439[/ATTACH]

__

[ATTACH]28440[/ATTACH]

Stealthenario, I actually kinda like it in a fullblack trim.

[ATTACH]28441[/ATTACH]

Speaking of Gumball, I rolled out my C63 non HE for a spin because I really like it but never post it.

[ATTACH]28459[/ATTACH]

__

[ATTACH]28460[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28461[/ATTACH]

Crown Vic in "Marauder-spec", looks pretty good imo.

[ATTACH]28462[/ATTACH]

Barrel rolls in the GTR...

[ATTACH]28463[/ATTACH]

...to win this Silvia Horizon Edition.

I tend to play a lot of Online Adventure, and my rally cars seemed to be a bit unsuitable for the "cross country" races. So I built an SUV for every class.

For B Class, we have the G-Wagon.

[ATTACH]28482[/ATTACH]

It's an epic offroader, and it jumps great!

[ATTACH]28483[/ATTACH]

Looks majestic.

[ATTACH]28484[/ATTACH]

Who thought you'd ever see a dirty V12 Biturbo AMG logo? :)

[ATTACH]28485[/ATTACH]

Parking it up in the city like most people would do.

For A Class we have a classic Range Rooney.

[ATTACH]28486[/ATTACH]

It has a lot of bling (aluminum wheels, chrome mirror caps and the obvious chrome) which doesn't shine that much when dirty but hey.

[ATTACH]28487[/ATTACH]

A nice dune climbing picture.

For S1 Class, we have a Bentayga.

[ATTACH]28488[/ATTACH]

I'm starting to get used to this car's styling, and I'm starting to like it.

[ATTACH]28489[/ATTACH]

Also looks Majestic.

[ATTACH]28490[/ATTACH]

Couldn't really photograph logo's so I did something like this.

And for S2, we have a Grand Cherokee with Trailhawk kit.

[ATTACH]28491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28492[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates because I have not played nor posted FH3 or FM6 in a week.

In random order, idk, my pc decided to filter them weird.

[ATTACH]28550[/ATTACH]

XE-S phone background.

[ATTACH]28551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28552[/ATTACH]

One of these was supposed to be my TBC entry but I can't like either of them.

[ATTACH]28553[/ATTACH]

Old vs new :)

[ATTACH]28555[/ATTACH]

Got my favorite car a new color... Metal Flake Orange.

[ATTACH]28556[/ATTACH]

Mmmm, flaky.

[ATTACH]28557[/ATTACH]

And my other favorite car, which needed some love.

[ATTACH]28558[/ATTACH]

The Superstock Horizon Edition, which, ironically, is not superstock anymore because drag build.

oh, and this is also Metal Flake Orange because I couldn't find another suitable color.

[ATTACH]28559[/ATTACH]

Found some nice lighting so I went barnfind hunting in the M4 GTS and got some nice photo's.

[ATTACH]28560[/ATTACH]

Really proud of how this one turned out.

[ATTACH]28561[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28562[/ATTACH]

Driving the NSX to fix my love/hate relationship with it, but it looks nice on photo's.

[ATTACH]28563[/ATTACH]

Never drove this thing but it's 'straya so I had to.

Unbelievable shots galore in here! :cbme2:

That first Centenario shot is seriously good. Like how you have caught it cornering hard and at speed. And those M4 GTS pics are exhibiting some serious GT epic lighting quality. I would say your test worked out splendidly. :D

@Diablo thanks :) Got some more from the past few days [ATTACH]28590[/ATTACH] SV in the nice photo spot. [ATTACH]28591[/ATTACH] And I finally got a Cinque which is nice. [ATTACH]28592[/ATTACH] Got this thing because I can. [ATTACH]28593[/ATTACH] Moving shot of the Clio. [ATTACH]28594[/ATTACH] I don't really like this car but it's something else. [ATTACH]28595[/ATTACH] Got a new spec for my AMG GT S. [ATTACH]28596[/ATTACH] Looks nice on 5-spokes. Makes me wish you could have the original AMG 5-spokes. [ATTACH]28597[/ATTACH] Next to the Trailhawk SRT I have, I also built a Viper powered SRT8 with Gulf Livery. [ATTACH]28598[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28599[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28600[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28601[/ATTACH] Some shots of the XF R-S... [ATTACH]28602[/ATTACH] Nothing changes that this is a big container with wheels and some chrome but for some reason I really like it. [ATTACH]28603[/ATTACH] So I made some shots of it. [ATTACH]28604[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28605[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28606[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28607[/ATTACH]