We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

:) that was not an error, just the original 1984 testa rossa on the roads,

So when it was sold, the second mirror was optional near the price of a new little car in france, i told you about 10 000$, but it seems more

This car was the most exceptionnal in these years cause of her motor architecture was two 6 cylinders motors to put the famous 12 cyl boxer, there was double alimentations and there is 1 of the higher price Ferrari to make revision every 10 000km it cost like 8 000€ :nods:

A real original dream car at all :duck:

Interesting... thanks for letting me know, I was checking before on google to make sure it's bugg or smth and I immadietely saw common 2 mirrors so I thought it is some texture error :p

The first cars had NO EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRRORS and even the fisrt Porsche cars had no exterior rear view mirrors, then the cars had only the left mirror and now all the cars are built with 2 exterior mirrors.

It is common for the cars in the 1980's to have only the left mirror.

The second mirror is common now, but in the 1980 a lot of cars had only the left exterior rear view mirror.

So, it is not an error.

:drool:l lol ıts a billorboard you cant enter it

--- Post Updated ---

Land Rover Range Rover Startech in Yulong White Metallic.

http://i.imgur.com/4nM2WbD.jpg

Lexus IS 300 in Auburn Sky Pearl

http://i.imgur.com/LAAKG00.jpg

Milli I Bet That You Took Lexus IS 300 From Rule's Pack r SomeOthers Mod :P Joke :D I Want To Add Porsche 911 Turbo S (996) But I Cant Find İt You Know Where I Can Get İt?

Hallo guys

New player here^^

I have a question how to install Ultra pack corectly to enjoy this beautiful cars offline and online.

So as i understand it should be :

1-Tdu 1.66 + oficial car megapack

2-then patch 1.68b { without new trafic option enabled ?}

3-Copy paste Project paradise files to tdu directory

4-copy paste Ultra Pack 1.04 to tdu directory

5-enable fuel and bb options is launcher

6-lunch tdu

Please corect my if any of this steps is incorect.

I started tdu with CP 2.0 and i very like it { Cheers to Djey }I whant add new mods myself but im too short of time to learn aff this stuff,so i decide to try Milli pack.

If it worked i log online tonight^^

Thank you very much and best regards

Hi,

The installations steps for TDU1 are the following :

1-INSTALL the game (1.45 A VERSION)

2-Launch the game and insert the activation key

3-quit the game and install 1.66 A patch

4-Install the megapack if you have it

5- Launch the game and activate the megapack with your activation key for the megapack

6-INSTALL TDU magic map

7-INSTALL 1.68 B PATCH and the good sound mods you can find here on turboduck

8-INSTALL Project paradise

9-INSTALL UCP 1.04

10-INSTALL bike bot fix for UCP 1.04

That's all !

:drool:l lol ıts a billorboard you cant enter it

--- Post Updated ---

Milli I Bet That You Took Lexus IS 300 From Rule's Pack r SomeOthers Mod :P Joke :D I Want To Add Porsche 911 Turbo S (996) But I Cant Find İt You Know Where I Can Get İt?

That IS 300 is Combat's Lexus. I didn't take anything from "Rule's pack". :lol: Every mod i am adding can be found over the internet in different websites. Some i had before the link got deleted.

Milli, i would be honored if this car joins the list...

1971 AMC Javelin AMX

Sadly the AMC won't be added as standard. 2 reasons, 1, not enough dealers for AMC, and 2, not enough tuner shop for AMC brand. But you can always add them in the Custom Slots that will still be available.

Hallo guys

New player here^^

I have a question how to install Ultra pack corectly to enjoy this beautiful cars offline and online.

So as i understand it should be :

1-Tdu 1.66 + oficial car megapack

2-then patch 1.68b { without new trafic option enabled ?}

3-Copy paste Project paradise files to tdu directory

4-copy paste Ultra Pack 1.04 to tdu directory

5-enable fuel and bb options is launcher

6-lunch tdu

Please corect my if any of this steps is incorect.

I started tdu with CP 2.0 and i very like it { Cheers to Djey }I whant add new mods myself but im too short of time to learn aff this stuff,so i decide to try Milli pack.

If it worked i log online tonight^^

Thank you very much and best regards

Dextcloud is correct. TDU Platinum, which will be the next version of this will have a much easier installation though. :)

does the bike bot fix will be work?

Bike bot fix, as the name says, fix the bots that actually uses bikes. Some races were giving the game a crash. Specially a single bot that was set to use the Triumph Daytona, which is an invisible bike.

And this is another vehicle that i added to Platinum, which i had forgot.

3y48eJH.jpg

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Raid in Ingot Silver Metallic

Hallo

Dextcloud and Milli,thank you for instructions.

Do i need Magic Map for play only or is tool for moding?For now i whant only play and im ok with curent sounds,so i pass it untill i find car with somthing relly terrible under the bonnet hehe.

Thank you very much

Ps.Docent write abaut traffic problems.I got it too and it is not dependent on AiConfig xml and Traffic folder in Database it must be somthing else,because i repleace this files/filders and problem exist still,after 2 hours of gameplay averange + - 30 mins i got that problem,is not big thing but is present.Is not dependent of Millis Ultra Pack for sure too.

When i play in Djey CP 2.0 { clean install only with CP and nothing more} this happen too.Meaby is dependent of CPU or GPU memory/speed i dont know.

Someone write abaut game runs choppy, stutter,slows down.I got that too but only with specific cars,for example when i drive Fiat Coupe 2.0v Turbo game start stutter a little and minute after minute it go on more and more,after 10 mins is unpleable,fps go down around 5 from averange 35.But when i buy Audi RS4 Avant quattro {B8} game back to normal mode with fps on level 30-40,zero problems.So is car depended problem,more details more pc power needed.

Anywey,time to jump in my first game online^^

Cheers

The issue with some cars, like the Fiat Coupe, is because the modder who actually made the Fiat, didn't made it properlly, and the mod is heavy. As the mod is heavy, it drops the fps down. And it has actually nothing to do with more details, just not properlly made. Sadly, that's the only usable Fiat Coupe there is for TDU.

The folder tools provided in UCP is only in case you want to mod the game yourself. Because it add many cars, you need an equally compatible TDU PE and TDU MT in order to make those program read the new added vehicles.

UCP already contains magic map, so, you're fine.

Edit:

gSt2DCy.jpg

w2TWk48.jpg

Looking good Milli ;)

sorry for changing a subject a bit, but I would like to ask any of you to test driving Lamborghini Veneno, in my case after 10-15minutes of free roam driving, textures starting to bugg and go crazy, then game crashes. I need to force closing application, and I can't play TDU til i restart pc (other games and pc working fine tho).

It's very important for me because this is one of my favourite cars and I need to know if my settings changes messed up something or car is just bugged :(

Looking good Milli ;)

sorry for changing a subject a bit, but I would like to ask any of you to test driving Lamborghini Veneno, in my case after 10-15minutes of free roam driving, textures starting to bugg and go crazy, then game crashes. I need to force closing application, and I can't play TDU til i restart pc (other games and pc working fine tho).

It's very important for me because this is one of my favourite cars and I need to know if my settings changes messed up something or car is just bugged :(

Same issue as the Fiat Coupe. It happens more often with Miha's mods. Luckly, i got another Veneno mod and replaced Miha's one with this.

Milli I BEG YOU send me this new veneno,

I know you will replace it in platinum version, but I already modified game too much (db.bnk) so I can't install platinum :(

I am working on cars settings since you released first version, I am close to finishing it too