We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yo hello.

So i don't know if i'm late with the news but i've just seen ReShade release 3.0 the past few days and it's phenomenal for me.

It's got the easiest interface i've experienced so far for third party post processing programs and even installing it is very simplistic.

No more SweetFX+Reshade. It's just one smooth mod.

[ATTACH]27323[/ATTACH]

I have also just started playing TDU 1, but i've already played TDU 2 so. I know, not cool.

[ATTACH]27324[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27327[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27326[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27328[/ATTACH]

Theses first few photos are me fiddling with ReShade + the timescale mod which makes everything orange. The rest are without the timescale mod.

[ATTACH]27329[/ATTACH]

Just look at that beaut!!

[ATTACH]27330[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27331[/ATTACH]

It does its job very well and the FPS loss is not noticable on my system (a mid-spec build), except only for processes like cartoonify. My settings have around 5 or more processes enabled.

So then, to the main point of this post, because it's not just a gallery.

ReShade 3.0 uses d3d9.dll. Which also happens to be the second file of only two files of TDU Project Paradise.

I tried looking around for a way to get the two work together, and one was using EnbInjector, keeping TDUPP's .dll as the main and writing ReShade's .dll as a proxy library on the injector's .ini file. Which didn't work.

There was also another workaround, which involves using the dinput8.dll, which seems to be an API loader, and store ReShade's files in a /scripts named folder. Unfortunately the community patch also uses dinput8.dll.

I wonder how i can make this work?

Besides. My game was also messed up by all the patches and mods, i am going to have to study how to install them properly first. Some cars and parts weren't showing up, and the game crashed frequently.

Yes, the dinput8.dll file was actually from a widescreen fix for Need for Speed Underground, but according to this workaround i found, it served as a loader for the ReShade files. I got the info's from Nexus forums and the ReShade forums itself.

[ATTACH]27332[/ATTACH]

On the same page was the 'EnbInjector' workaround.

I know right. Another awesome thing about it is it's compatible with all Direct 8-11 and Open GL applications (as long as they don't use d3d9.dll like TDUPP does)... i also tried to use it on Shift 2 Unleashed even though it's already quite a pretty game just to see what i can do and what i got is art.

[ATTACH]27333[/ATTACH]

I almost feel like abusing it and applying it on every game i own.

Of course there are some i simply can't... like Fallout 4.

And some i wouldn't or wouldn't have to. Like Battlefield.

But yeah. That's also one of the things i like about TDU. Its selection of cars is varied enough for me and i like the specific models in the game. The CC8 was right before the game changing CCX and it's exciting to drive. Same goes with the XJ220. That was a bedroom poster model for me.

But as a Lamborghini fanatic, i'm definitely inlove with the 2004 Murcielago and 2003 Gallardo in the game and wouldn't want it swapped with a newer model.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

Would someone tell me where can I get the mod that re-enables the FFB support for the G27? thanks in advance. The Reshade mod looks cool, though.