We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you listening to?

Eudemon

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna dare and post the same song as Milli did a couple of posts ago xD

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

I LOVE it :o xD

Mt. Eden Dubstep Sierra Leone + Beats Studio = amazepibexplodingly great (:

[TUBE]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

msn_red_fox_smilies-10.gif

Skip to 2:25 :)

Btw; this is aussie hardstyle :D

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be a bit faster than the version I have >_>;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGsfOPOxG4

fan made vid. one person created a video called The Separation about conjoined twins being separated and how they wished they could go back to before. then a different person merged it with Tools song Jambi.

strange thing is that if you did not know the backstory, it would appear to be an authentic Tool made vid as they tend to make unusual videos

Dane Rumble - Cruel

[TUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff

Great Technical Death Metal instrumental song. New album isn't as good as "Diminishing Between Worlds" though, from my point of view. Haven't heard one hair raising solo yet unless I haven't been paying enough attention.

I'll be in trouble for posting that, apart from with the few Metal-heads on this forum.

Awesome track!

You sir are a legend. That is probably one of my ultimate favourite tracks of all time. Great song to listen to in Test Drive, really makes you drive fast! :D

You heard one of his other tracks called "Phoenix (Fast Distance Uplifting Remix)" ? If you like Angel you are bound to like that one. :)

I think he's got two names as "Phoenix" is under "Ralph Fritsch" on LastFM.