We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where to find prices?

Aenigma

Hey guys :)

I want to ask you if you know of any trustworthy websites that deal with prices for cars that are out of production. I have that weird obsession to make my TDU as realistic as possible, but I struggle with finding some prices, ideally the highest ever recorded prices at auctions for that car.

Finding retail prices for cars of the early 2000's up to now is no problem thanks to the internet, and there's some cars where you just know what they sold for at an auction like the Ferrari 250 GTO that sold for 52 Million bucks, but I struggle to find prices for cars like the Maserati MC12. Where I'd usually use hagerty at Condition 1 as reference, it doesn't cover cars like the MC12. Its retail price was around 800k, but what's the highest price ever for an MC12? And honestly, for some reason I doubt that http://www.topcarrating.com/ is particularly trustworthy.

Maybe one of you knows an or multiple alternatives?

I'd be ever in your favor and of course I'll upload the database (based on Milli's Ultrapack version 1.04) once it's finished, if so desired.

Peace:)

For a lot of the cars I think you're talking about, the most expensive and probably the most representative price for each vehicle is probably the current price any of them are on sale for. Used Car prices are in a bit of a bubble at the moment.

I don't know of any singular website to find out this information, you're best just spending time on google using different search results with the word auction/most expensive etc in the title.

• 3 weeks later...