We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ready to ride ? E category

Stories

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't do the wednesday too, maybe on next thuesday or friday then :nods:

maybe it will be more people :para:

(so yesterday I met 2 old muscles american cars in 2 rides between missions, they was B3 category but only a 348 spider D0 stock was enough because each turn they was on trees :lol: )

hum, i'm waited near 20h50 with a russian guy in a BMW M1 and we gone some km, so there is like +70 D class cars : BMW M3 e36, M5 e39, porsches, ruf, ferrari, lotus, aston, jaguar, winesmann, corvette, mustang etc etc etc

C is harder to ride in a new session, bests are D or E to stay safe to beguin, C or B better in a second way

+ this way for ride (on the screen lambo to porsche dealer) is really hard, many bounds, turns and top speed with traffic, its really more confortable with a E or D I think :nods: (M1 and 348 were perfect for this way for example)

I waited for you for about 1 hour.

I went to the car dealers but there was only E, F or C  class cars.

I can't find any D Class in Porsche cars  dealer. Maybe my database is wrong ?

HAVE YOU MODIFIED YOUR DATABASE ? because in my game BMW M1 is a G class and not a D class car !

[ATTACH]29158[/ATTACH]

Edited by Dextcloud

as i told you before, i was on the map (and here to answer with smartphone) near 20h15 and stayed around lambo near 20h50, and there was many guys in the sector (not full 8 in the room) and a russian with a M1 was here so we took the ride

about D class, there are +70cars in all makes but the M1 is a G in good balance with the 348 (near same weight, same power, same architecture central motor) I have change nothing in the game, only sounds and originals wheels

BMW D = M3e36 and others M3, 1M, M5e39 and others M5, Z8, 850csi etc etc etc

Porsche D = boxter S and 993 is powered like 348 too, ruf atmospheric and surely others, we can find a good balance with 348spider in porsche surely

so I was very enjoyed with the twice new Jaguar D, the XKR and the 4 doors Dclass, they are really powered and very funny to drive too,

I play all the cars with no modifications (not change the database as i think some things are stupid or can be better) near every day and i change sounds and wheel to stay original and real drive

Hum it's seems your database is wrong M3 e36 is D in the game, its 320hp like the 348 (same.power, same weight); i'm.not sure but D is probably the category where is the larger choice in the community pack

In like 10 rides we did in 6 months, you choosed half of them or near, so i don't care the ways or the cars i'm just driving at all

Also, vehicle car classes takes more into the equation than simply power output. Cornering and handling has a big part in that aswell. M3 E36 is not the best handling car, and it is definetly slower than a Skyline R34, which is, E class.

Yeah Milli, since you had released your pack i tried to test all the cars, and sincerelly handlings and powered feels are really near the reality, i'm always enjoy to drive all kinds with their own specifities

So about M3 e36, she is really powerfull in thé 3firsts gear and with manual and clush, it's a ducking way to make drifts in little roads (and sounds) :duck: same with the 348 spider, so fun to drive :lol: (also this kind of e36 m3 3.0L is the first with that wheels, i think it's a 286hp version, try to keep an eye on it plz)

So i was really surprise to discover the new jaguars who's really sportly to drive with amazin sounds, i rented the xkr coupé to do the jaguar challenge and i did it a second time with the 4doors version and it was sope really nice moments

And the races vs the computer are always original with funny cars, that's so good

Enjoy TDU and thanks at all Milli you did an excellent new game :nods: