We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Buying a reward cars

HeeZoW

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 2:28 AM, Milli said:

You must extract the Achievements.db, run it through TDU UT, change the number, re-encrypt it by running it again through TDU UT and repack it inside the database. Edit it through Modding Tools directly won't work.

Or, you can use TDUF 1.12 Toolset to edit it aswell. But that one is more tricky to use.

Sorry to ask this dumb question. Do you mind if you did this edit for us atleast? I really love VW W12 car in TDU but i can only have 2 which absolutely sucks. Can you?? PLEASE?!

P.S Whats TDU UT Exactly?

Edited by Nick1999

1 minute ago, Nick1999 said:

Sorry to ask this dumb question. Do you mind if you did this edit for us atleast? I really love VW W12 car in TDU but i can only have 2 which absolutely sucks. Can you?? PLEASE?!

P.S Whats TDU UT Exactly?

Each TDU game that has been modded has a different database file.  It is impossible to do it for everyone. What i will do, later on, with the release of TDU Platinum, is upload a database that already allows prize cars to be bought more than once, in the TDU Platinum Club. (Link below)

TDU UT is a tool created by DJey, that can decrypt .db files.  Although, TDU UT is no longer required if you use TDUF 1.12.

21 hours ago, Milli said:

Each TDU game that has been modded has a different database file.  It is impossible to do it for everyone. What i will do, later on, with the release of TDU Platinum, is upload a database that already allows prize cars to be bought more than once, in the TDU Platinum Club. (Link below)

TDU UT is a tool created by DJey, that can decrypt .db files.  Although, TDU UT is no longer required if you use TDUF 1.12.

Where can i find the file in the TDU Platinum club? Is there a link for it?

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, eddwob2 said:

hi. interested in doing that with tduf..i want 2 buy the mclaren senna buuut, unfortunately i can't

and i don't know what values should I change at the achievement page

in achievement page go to page where it refers to the reward cars there i changed the rewardparam to 0 [this param actually is the vehicule id which is used for prize.setting this param to 0 means that no car is prize car so every car is buyable

Edited by tasos007007

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2021 at 5:38 PM, tasos007007 said:

in achievement page go to page where it refers to the reward cars there i changed the rewardparam to 0 [this param actually is the vehicule id which is used for prize.setting this param to 0 means that no car is prize car so every car is buyable

Bro I downloaded The Multiple Prize Cars From A fishy Site Now I cannot open the game it just crashes,

And following the bad things i cannot even download tdu platinum again so i was thinking that can you guys give me a solution to my problem.

On 1/6/2023 at 10:25 AM, ZawaarTheSlayer777 said:

Bro I downloaded The Multiple Prize Cars From A fishy Site Now I cannot open the game it just crashes,

And following the bad things i cannot even download tdu platinum again so i was thinking that can you guys give me a solution to my problem.

Why can't you download Platinum? It is available in this website. You don't ever get it from "fishy sites".