We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Films that should have ended before they actually did?

Eudemon

What films have you watched that you wish ended earlier than they did? You probably don't even notice it should have been this way until after it's finished, but it's there, and now when you watch it again later you tend to either wish the ending would happen at the point, or you go one further and make it end there and then by changing channel or switching off. :p

Now obviously this is possibly going to throw up some spoilers so please mention the film and then put the point of the ending you would do in a SPOILER tag. (the icon with the eye and a red X or use [plain]

The text to hide in here!

[/plain])

There are more films I will mention when (if?) others share theirs too but I will start off with a film I only watched recently:

Ender's Game

I realise that the point I would end it at would leave no explanation for the visions and hallucinations he experiences, however I feel that right after the actual battle that he thought was a simulation where he committed genocide on a planetary scale would have left a real thought-provoking finale. Seeing Ender breaking down after what he had done, questioning if the aliens were even being hostile and then being injected to calm him down, would have made for a perfect finale scene where the camera would hover above him as he wakes from his induced sleep, slowly zooming right into his eyes where perhaps a single tear rolls down.

Its miles better than the first two Fast & Furious films. I went in with low expectations and came out much, much better than expected.

Talking of, that takes us back on topic...Fast & Furious films should have ended at number 5. Why?

The ending was perfect to end them all there...

Does this need a spoiler tag? I mean there is another 3 follow up films and more incoming? :lol:

Its miles better than the first two Fast & Furious films. I went in with low expectations and came out much, much better than expected.

Talking of, that takes us back on topic...Fast & Furious films should have ended at number 5.

NFS Movie was better than last 3 FnF movies combined, and FnF should have ended at third or fourth at best fifth was already pushing it and the next ones are just outright ridiculous.