We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech support

big 206 fan

I was wondering: what is your impressions with Logitech support,does anybody had business with them....

Currently,I have problem with my G27 wheel,so I need yours appinions what to expect from them....I must take it to the service first,Loggitech official for my country,but I am not an optimist they could fix my problem, so only that I hope is to Logitech company offer me any help and any kind of offer if the service can not fix it.....

My first G25 pedals crapped themselves and they sent me a new G25, when the motors went on that one they replaced it with a G27.

That was a good few years ago now but the customer support was very good and sorted everything out quickly. Might be a little different now though :cheeky:

Thanks for reply guys

main reason why bothering people here is because I really need your impressions about Logitech support.

I will go to service tomorow but I am 100% chure they wont fix it.I try to find other services they could have a look but nobody want to mess with it,so I think my only option and hope is to Logitech send me new one,or my racer PC career is over.

• 3 weeks later...

little update:

people from Logitech finally contact me,and we are now trying to find solution for my problem.

If I could not fix it,maybe they send me G29 or G920...My question to you is,what do you think about this product,does anybody have it or use it and most important,does it works with TDU1(aka best game in the universe:D)

I appreciate any reply ;)

• 2 weeks later...