We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• 2 weeks later...

There are people who do not like to wait, look, we have passed the letter P, more than half the alphabet. Now it may be very likely that TDUP will release until the end of 2019. (just my speculation)... @Milli take the time you need, do not rush, do as Rockstar, takes years to launch a game and when it launches, are masterpieces. I believe that the TDUP will be a masterpiece...

Says the guy with 1 message in the forums. :lol: The only one passing by idiot here is you. Although, fear not, when i finish this project, regardless of your words, you also will be able to download it and enjoy the work i've been doing on my own, without get a single cent in return, for the past 2 years.

Also, this is an english only forum, so, keep it that way. ;)

Edit: Ah, also, if you're tired to wait, feel free to make your own, all the tools i use can be found on Djey's threads, and all the mods i use also can be found all over the internet. I would love to see how fast can you do it. Like literally.

Milli, we trully apreciate all the hard work you are doing and have been doing. The idiots out there who have nothing better to do than complain will never enjoy anything because all they know how to do is complain. Thank you for doing what you are doing, and we will enjoy it no matter how long it takes.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:59 AM, EliasFD3S said:

Will you include the recently released Chiron Supersport and the Divo in your pack ? By the way awesome job !

Nope, because the download link has a corrupted file. Lol 

By the way, the new platform here also allows us to create clubs, i've made a TDU Platinum club. Anyone is welcome and free to join.  :26:

Here is the link: Official TDU Platinum Group

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21