We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 (Modded) not closing itself properly?

MichaelB450

I have an issue with TDU2, it only appears to be happening with my modded version of my game and I am going to install the standard game to check to see if the modded version is indeed the culprit...

Basically if I play the game normally and then exit out of it, I notice that my GPU is randomly staying at base clock for about 30 seconds and then it stops. But whenever I start opening anything on my computer (even Windows Explorer) my GPU will randomly spike up to base clock and it will continue spiking between idle and base clock. It almost seems like TDU2 is still somehow running on my system ram, even though its closed.

I have tried every other graphically intensive game that I own and none of them make my GPU react like this...

So far the only way to fix this issue is to restart my computer and after the restart everything goes back to normal... Like I said, I am currently installing the standard game to see if it's TDU2 in general that's causing this...

Edit:

The unmodded version of TDU2 does not make my graphics card go crazy after I exit the game...

PC specs:

Intel i5 3750K

8GB of Ram (DDR3-2400)

Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB (Running on latest Nvidia drivers)

I have figured out what was causing this... It was related to Discord... All I did was disable "Hardware Acceleration" in the "Appearance" tab... Since then the issue has been resolved.

Edit:

Overlay should also be disabled, since it appears that the overlay gets screwed up sometimes when you launch the modded version of the game.