We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do you take your top off? (grab and over or criss-cross arms)

insaneone

How do you remove your tops?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How do you remove your tops?

• Grab at the scruff and just pull it over my head
    • Do the criss-cross arm technique without serious injury
    • I do it another way and I will tell you below

For a long time I have just been grabbing the area at the top at the neck area – either sides or at the back – but you see lots of folk doing that criss-cross of their arms where the arms go up and so does the top and off over the head it goes. So effortlessly.

Now I did try that, but it almost broke my arm, tends to result in the top being stretched (aka ripped) and can even give a stabby pain in the back. Resulting in me just wanting to do this instead. :D

[ATTACH=full]31183[/ATTACH]

And so, I ask you. How do you take your top off?

I start with taking my arms out of the shirt...

Uh huh. I have seen a lot of women do this when removing a bra so I'm raising my eyebrows at your technique here. :p

Actually I just pull the lower part up with one hand (other hand is trying to escpae from sleeve)

Don't you sometimes end up ripping your top if you do it that way, as your elbow will get in the way? :hmmm:

Criss-cross arm technique. Because i am a pro. :lol:

No, really, in the end it depends on the top, long sleeves and tight head gap make it more complex, so when i remember i am wearing a top that does not make criss-cross easy, i avoid it. Thing is, when i remember. :lol:

But the criss-cross usually works with everything, including tops that don't have neck area.

Uh huh. I have seen a lot of women do this when removing a bra so I'm raising my eyebrows at your technique here. :p

They need to remove their arms from the sleeve to do that? Pfft, amateurs. :lol:

... so when i remember i am wearing a top that does not make criss-cross easy, i avoid it. Thing is, when i remember. :lol:

Ah those drunken nights out when you come back and get trapped in your clothes and just crash to your bed anyway. Waking up later is always a curious time where you either remember, or don't.

They need to remove their arms from the sleeve to do that? Pfft, amateurs. :lol:

Wow, you got skills, girl.

[ATTACH=full]31185[/ATTACH]

Ah those drunken nights out when you come back and get trapped in your clothes and just crash to your bed anyway. Waking up later is always a curious time where you either remember, or don't.

Remember what? If people start to only say what you did, without evidence, it's a lie. :lol:

Wow, you got skills, girl.

Easy-peasy. :lol:

anigif_enhanced-9596-1443729139-9.gif?crop=300:148;0,14}

Tried to criss-cross again this morning and nope, cannot do it. I can feel that I am pulling the back of the top into my back, tightening it and making raising it really difficult. Not to mention my elbows like to get in on the action and pin themselves into the sides of the top at the front.

Is there a height - arm length ratio explanation for this perhaps? :lol:

Tried to criss-cross again this morning and nope, cannot do it. I can feel that I am pulling the back of the top into my back, tightening it and making raising it really difficult. Not to mention my elbows like to get in on the action and pin themselves into the sides of the top at the front.

Is there a height - arm length ratio explanation for this perhaps? :lol:

Only if it's a short height and small arms, since i'm 5'2". :lol:

I just pull up from the neck of the top. Assuming I'm not wearing a buttoned shirt.

Ah but, undo two to three buttons and even that can just be pulled up and over sharpish also. Obviously if you don't care, you can just go for the old 'flying buttons' technique instead. :p

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to pull my right arm out of the sleeve and then pull it off by the neck, but I can also quite easily do the criss cross technique too, it's all about where you grab the shirt, you really need to get your hands round as far as they can go so your arms are really tight against each other, otherwise that's when you attempt to rip your shirt.