We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Say hello to racers!

Didier Aubin

Hello guys,

I'm Didier and a newbie in this forum. I like driving cars and video games about racing also.

The most favorited racing game I like is Need For Speed Most Wanted 05 and the most model car I love driving in real life is Nissan Skyline GT-R. This perfect model comes from Japan, the car was known as one of the best supercars in the world. It must be amazing when I drive it at high speed.

I have a plan to buy this dream car soon, but my budget is limited so that I picked a choice to import used car from Japan, a 1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R for sale about US$ 50,000. How do you think?

50.000 for an R32 seems a bit too much indeed. I mean, you probably can import one directly from Japan for cheaper than that, specially because regular R32's are not the rarest thing to find, also rather cheap to buy in Japan, since they're expensive to run.

I'd suggest finding a mechanic who could work on a 92 gt-r first, there aren't that many in US. The japanese cars are reliable but gt-r's are not. If you were to import one you need someone to detail it overseas beforehand, it's 26 year old car and many are not looked after because people wouldn't keep them stock and so they're not serviced by nissan. It's a huge gamble so know what you're getting into before hand.

welcome aboard!

Just my personal opinion, I think 92 GTR for 50k is not worth, unless you're into collection,

me myself I am still waiting for my Tesla model 3

Hello,

Actually, this price includes tax and turbo upgrade, because I love this model too much so I took 2 months to consider this price.

Hi and welcome to the family! :duck:

Personally id buy first decent GTR in a heartbeat if I had the chance and money, but yeah they're not easy to work on and probably expensive to run as well, so you should really reconsider if you can maintain it.

It one thing to buy a car, but completely different to maintain and afford it.

• 1 year later...