We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Crew Chief Review By Sim Racing Corner

sti228

46600012032_84a535e30f_o.jpg

Jeremy from Sim Racing Corner reviews Crew Chief which is one of the best Spotter and Race Engineer software packages available to enhance your Sim Racing sessions.

Crew Chief by mr_belowski is a “Must have” free sim racing application that simulates a spotter and race engineer. Whilst it does add to your racing immersion, it also has a high degree of functionality and could simplify various aspects of a race.

The Crew Chief app will follow and call out your lap times, gaps to the leader and your nearest competitors. It will inform you of crashes ahead, monitor your tire temperatures, call out your fuel status, and much more. You can interact with your virtual Crew Chief by means of assigning keys or by voice recognition. But there are lots more features available, so we will let Jeremy do the talking. Enjoy.

Currently, Crew Chief supports the following titles:

• F1 2018
  • Project Cars 1 and 2
  • Automobilista
  • rFactor 1 and 2
  • Stock Car Extreme
  • Copa Petrobras de Marcas
  • Formula Truck
  • Race Room
  • Assetto Corsa
  • iRacing

Download Crew Chief

Edited by Guest

Yep, I can definitely recommend this program. It is amazing how much info it actually picks up on. But that being said Jim can really lay into you sometimes! I found this out from one of my friends who didn't know he had the rant mode on and got last place on a ranked Pcars 2 event. Jim went on for a minute or so about how my friend shouldn't have been allowed into the car and that they had wasted Jim's entire weekend.

Edited by Guest