We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Milli

12 minutes ago, Nick1999 said:

After using your mod *which works fantasticly* ive noticed i cannot repaint my MC12 which current color is Red/Red (the whole car is red) so no paintjob shops doesn't work. Do you know why?

You mean revert it back to the original color?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something off-topic:

Funny story.. I haven't been playing much cause I've been busy, but I just remembered I had a dream last night where I found a new secret car that was hidden deep under tunes of tunes, and I was driving it for real hahaha

All I remember is that it had a blue and white stripe paint job, and kind of like the old GT40 but it was a roadster with sharper modern curves I think. So, something between a Ford GT and the GT40, but a roadster, LOL.

15 hours ago, Nick1999 said:

Will TDU Platinum have new traffic cars? They kinda look boring to be honest. And all Traffic Cars Mods were deleted (a classic really)

No, because they make the game heavier, and not everyone has a good enough computer to handle it. 

23 hours ago, Milli said:

No, because they make the game heavier, and not everyone has a good enough computer to handle it. 

Hey there! Sorry for this un-related post question, but anyway. If i make an online savegame for TDU and hack it to have quadbillions of millions of dollars, will i be banned or not? Another question is, if i make an online account for TDU and send it to my friend and he plays it on there, will it work on his side or he has to make a savegame on his internet/wifi? It would be nice if you respond or ask someone who knows about TDU Project Paradise Online works. Thank you!

7 hours ago, DΛN said:

Hi there,

Does anyone know where to get these cool road and environment texture mods? And Great job @Milli!! I suggest adding these great looking road and environment textures to the mod.

-imgs-

(Notice the roads and the McDonald textures)

Regards.

- Dan.

TDU Platinum will have it's own enviroment textures. Mostly based on edited original TDU, because roads and such things like mcdonalds is a personal choice, not everyone enjoys them. The goal is to enhance and add more cars to TDU, not to make it 100% perfect for one person.  It still allows modification and customization, so i took a safe route to keep it more avarage than heavily modded on those matters.

7 hours ago, Nick1999 said:

But sucks i need a legitimate version of TDU to play online/with friends...

Not exactly, and that's all i am going to say.

And by the way, i will stop answering QUESTIONS about the project here. For real questions about TDU Platinum, please do so in the original thread, because your question might be someone's else.  This topic is general chat about off-topic stuff. 

10 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Do You want me to make lightweight traffic cars? I belive i can make them about the vanilla polycount. Since I need to make them from scratch it could take a little while tho

If yes just list me the cars to make

That would be absolutelly fabulous, but how long would it take you? Any idea? 

Specially because you also have your own project to do, and the last thing i want is to give people more work. Lol