Welcome to the new TurboDuck ! Read more... ×
GT-SPORT

Volvo 850R

First of all you didn't give credits by naming the modder. Takumi alias DJvitas build this mod for TDU 2.

Then this is not a music channel, so your music video is absolutely inappropriate.

And it's not a "Alfa Romeo Volvo 850R", it's a Volvo 850R, replacing TDU 2 ingame Alfa Romeo Brera.

@admins: I think, there should be some fundamental rules, how to list mods here, otherwise there will be a chaos sooner or later.

The picture shows how I did on my new website:

test.jpg

Edited by MagicV8

25 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

First of all you didn't give credits by naming the modder. Takumi alias DJvitas build this mod for TDU 2.

Then this is not a music channel, so your music video is absolutely inappropriate.

And it's not a "Alfa Romeo Volvo 850R", it's a Volvo 850R, replacing TDU 2 ingame Alfa Romeo Brera.

@admins: I think, there should be some fundamental rules, how to list mods here, otherwise there will be a chaos sooner or later.

test.jpg

the publication was verified by the administrator if I had not followed the rules, this article would not have been posted
P.S. music is really good enjoy!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

test.jpg

We will discuss it 

38 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Removed the link, please provide information about permissions or prove that it's your mod.

Video removed due to offtopic.

Please stick to the mod template before posting a mod thread.

man you have removed my link why because I posted a mod that is not on your forum why you always leave my message without link it is useless the creator of this mod should come on the forum and say that it is his mod. but I'm sure he has nothing to do with this mod since it is an old mod. you are a moderator and you do something without reflection.

7 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

We have a mod template. You don't stick to it. You get your content removed because of that. What do you expect?

well then what are you waiting for to delete all this post it is useless

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.