We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Site satisfactory survey

Eudemon

Overall, are you happy with the new changes ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, are you happy with the new changes ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Please fire Diablo

I like the fact that you can insert a link of a picture in a reply and it automatically embettes it as a picture (same with a video)

I like the new style of the profile pages

I like the fact the page live-notifies you by a reply or a quote.

I don't like the fact that I don't know how to remove a Spoiler from a post / it doesn't work.

Also the post formating is quite weird to edit.

Overall it's really nice, good job

2 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I like the fact the page live-notifies you by a reply or a quote

Remember I asked you whether people should get notified on when reply to a post and you said no ? lol

2 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I don't like the fact that I don't know how to remove a Spoiler from a post / it doesn't work.

Move select to outside of spoiler and double tap on delete or backspace depending you're left or right 

Correct me if I'm wrong, there are no Privacy options here. And you should have sent an e-mail to the old TurboDuck users to make them aware that their birth date is publicly visible. As far as I checked, it appears that after the new Forum upgrade, all the birthday dates are visible publicly unless they edit it. I speculate most older members of TurboDuck are not aware of this. Unless they spent their time checking the new account options here, like me. lol

For the highlight color, use the code below in your CSS inspector: 🙂

::-moz-selection { background: black; }
::selection { background: black; }

Edited by DΛN

8 hours ago, DΛN said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, there are no Privacy options here. And you should have sent an e-mail to the old TurboDuck users to make them aware that their birth date is publicly visible. As far as I checked, it appears that after the new Forum upgrade, all the birthday dates are visible publicly unless they edit it. I speculate most older members of TurboDuck are not aware of this. Unless they spent their time checking the new account options here, like me. lol

For the highlight color, use the code below in your CSS inspector: 🙂

::-moz-selection { background: black; }
::selection { background: black; }

Birthday is now no longer public