We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

You try working 12-15 hour days. 7 Days a week. Plus juggling friends/family/spouses/generally surviving (eating, sleeping etc.). THEN, you'll understand where I am coming from. And that us no understatement on my behalf. Believe it or not, I really do not care. :wait:

Flaming is more in the direction of using bad words towards each other. This is nowhere near flaming.

Also, you obviously don't have time next to obligatory stuff IRL, and TBH that wasn't aimed at you, but people in general responding to the fact that I want more cruises. Also, just taking the perspective of average joe, who works or goes to uni, there is also a little bit of time left in weekends or evenings for a little cruising. I knew you were busy reading your post on the USB debacle, but how am I supposed to know you work the hours as described above? Anyways, I apologize if I pissed you off, not the route I wanted to take. :)

Maybe I'm a complete retard by thinkin this, but if you know you are this busy and can't invest alot of time into the club, why don't you add some more of the fora's members you have known a fair bit of time (other mods or active members?) and let them organise the events. Surely that could be possible, as you and that other guy are already grade 3 in the club, implying that you did not attend so many cruises, but instead were gifted grade 3 by Stinger i guess?

Anyways, a suggestion to look into maybe. For now, I can't help the status quo so I'll won't talk about the issue of the limited runs/ time it takes to get into the ingame club again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you add some more of the fora's members you have known a fair bit of time (other mods or active members?) and let them organise the events.
This is why I have suggested you (not you specifically) organise cruises *. We will then see from feedback who proves themselves and can effectively organise an official cruise. (This is of course without consulting Stinger. But I'm sure he doesn't want the club to sink either.)

* I can suggest you organise cruises but unfortunately cannot guarentee people actually attend them :/

* I can suggest you organise cruises but unfortunately cannot guarentee people actually attend them :/

I know, people don't look on that subpart of the forum, they all look here. Can't I post it here and prefix it with unofficial or something? This seems to get me nowhere :(

It's not about 'more' anymore. It seems that Iced_Bullet and Stinger have very VERY busy lives. If you work 12-15 hours a day EVERY day, then you can use this argument. If you have a normal life, like i said, like an average joe, you should have a little spare time. I presumed Iced and stinger were normal uni students, who have some free time on their hands. I thought wrong, in fact they are at least twice as busy as normal people, even working weekends. Also, like I said before, i wasnt asking for daily events, or at least 3 events a week. I was just asking for more than we have now. Please read everything next time and don't just quote some part of the discussion, it is taking things out of context. :)

I tell you one thing, i go to uni and i work.

Uni from 9-4 or 5 during the week, then work from 7-10, and then i spend some time at the tv or with friends. I work 3 evenings in a week, on 1 evening i train and after that we get drunk, on saturday we go out. And then on the other evening i watch my series, and then i have 1 evening left which is mostly spent by studying the last couple of weeks.

Haven't touched TDU2 since the last official cruise... You can't decide wether other people don't have enough time, some people just have a busy life.

You're quite a bit older then us, so you don't have to care about school anymore and only go to work, so you have way more spare time then us. :)

Sorry guys I've been busy with work over the last few weeks. These spells of absence are going to be more frequent with new work commitments.

For this reason you will be pleased to know the grading system will be removed. The club will still be unlimited members but it will now be run more closely with club house members.

New rules will be updated in the future to explain how the club will be run. It will be good news as there will be more freedom to club house members.

The top priority is still to get the club house upgraded so more members can join.

We urgently need a vice president and a voting system will be used.

Cruises will be going ahead once a vice president is chosen.

Thank you for your patents as the club goes through the changes.

@Iced thanks for filling in as I was not here. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...