We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruising "Club"?

Lateksi90

Guest Johansen
I really like just cruising around O´ahu Island, so would someone like to join me and cruise around island?

Or if there is some club, let me know. I like Drifting too, but havent found good car for that :P

to drift you need harcore mode and the best car is Ruf Rturbo.

Guest Johansen
I'll buy hardcore mode, i mean i can drift with out it, its fun, thats why i wanna make a video, i bought the cheap Ruf to start with ima buy the one that i downloaded as soon as i get on my 360 again.

how do you unlock the drifing track?

its the race track, and i personaly hate it. but you will unlock it when you reach champion rank 450 gamerscore. and you cant realy drift that well in normal mode.

its the race track, and i personaly hate it. but you will unlock it when you reach champion rank 450 gamerscore. and you cant realy drift that well in normal mode.

i prefer to call the race track the proving grounds, cos its where i teach a lot of people to drift, its best for learning without having tio deal with traffic and bumps in the road, plus you dont gotta think about that big cliff drop from the top of Tantalus :p

but i tell them as soon as they think they are good enough to get away from the track and move to Ford Island(more like a road without too much in the way), then move onto moutain roads with no traffic (roads up to houses and such) then finally Tantalus, if they are good there i take them to my favourite mountain pass, it lasts for over 20 miles and take mass skill to get from one end to the other without hitting anything :D

nah, why? I dont see why i need it, i mean i'll buy it..but idk cause people say its hard as anything.

you cant 'drift' in normal mode, its more of a slide

in HCM drifting is much more realistic, and it allows you to drift much further than normal

• 2 weeks later...
you will likely spin in HCM cos its new to you, but get used to it and its your best friend

i'm in the very-slow-and-no-drift or spinout stage right now, havent found a car yet either... double post sry... :stinks:

I'm always up for finally getting in a club and/or just cruising

add me: GT = BIGbCraig