We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked close to the city today and found some good dealerships/cars. Saw some of the greatest cars I've ever seen today. Was a great car spotting day for me :D

Evo across the street

vobhj5.jpg

Carrera 2

2v8g38g.jpg

RS4 Avant

2yxkrar.jpg

xo321s.jpg

Carrera S

beis7.jpg

Carrera 4S

vzzuja.jpg

2v32ed0.jpg

SL63 AMG :)

qyej2u.jpg

F40!

3492g6e.jpg

F430

fjjc0m.jpg

F355 and Carrera RS

2ivzk9d.jpg

Carrera 4

2hxouow.jpg

R34 GT-R

2qmhm69.jpg

Fantastic looking Porsche

28tymme.jpg

F430 Spider

2quhsua.jpg

DB5 (correct if wrong) More pics of this if you want.

1hb2i9.jpg

I'm going back tomorrow. I'll look for some moar!

Worked close to the city today and found some good dealerships/cars. Saw some of the greatest cars I've ever seen today. Was a great car spotting day for me :D

-massive carlist here-

I'm going back tomorrow. I'll look for some moar!

The "fantastic looking Porsche" is the 1960's 911S :)

Also the R34 GTR is a Nismo Z-Tune. Also the last car is a DB5, and I saw an R35 GT-R today :D

Guest turbo lag

TomRS, where in the city is that Ferrari dealership? Is it the Maser/Fezz dealer they opened about a year ago or somewhere else?

It was called Maranello Motorsport. It's near Melbourne CBD around Richmond area/Cremorne. The Motorola F430 is sold. I'm going to try and get in there because on the website they say they've got an F50.

vhf2ti.jpg

fu2sg6.jpg

1zphz7o.jpg

E: I just noticed then that there's a badge saying DB6.

Guest turbo lag
It was called Maranello Motorsport. It's near Melbourne CBD around Richmond area/Cremorne. The Motorola F430 is sold. I'm going to try and get in there because on the website they say they've got an F50.

Thanks for replying, I have to go and see this. They certainly do have a very impressive car sale list.

Thanks for replying, I have to go and see this. They certainly do have a very impressive car sale list.

Indeed, it seems they ship all over the globe. Penfold saw this;

25a0tjl.jpg

in the UK. Which is either the one on their sold list or the sister car of it. Sadly we can't be sure because SOMEONE managed to get the perfect angle to miss all the numbering! :P

I'm about three streets away from the dealership now. Might go take a look later on. Turbo lag, I saw an LP670-4 SV in the Chapel St Lambo dealership which was white and I don't know whether it has a rear wing or not. Looks very nice though.

Indeed, it seems they ship all over the globe. Penfold saw this; in the UK. Which is either the one on their sold list or the sister car of it. Sadly we can't be sure because SOMEONE managed to get the perfect angle to miss all the numbering! :P

Erm the owner did say he only recently bought it but I have some other pictures of it and it doesn't have numbers on it at all, so i'd guess it's the sister car..

Ferrari California Spyder in black, driven by a guy wearing a base-ball cap with 2 young children in the back. He put his foot down, kids in the back looked happy.

New shape Porsche Cayenne. I mistook it for a Ford at first and I have no idea how, I was looking at it from behind, though.

Audi TT-S.

Jaguar XK-R.

Porsche Carrera S.

Porsche 911 Turbo.

Teggy Type R.

Caterham 7.