We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, don't laugh. This were taken with my phone and very poorly cropped...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

:lol:

Anyone know what this is? It had a silver Stingray badge on the side and I know it's a Chevy. But that's about it.

Mate I was there too!!!! Shame that 1) I dunno what you look like and 2) It's damn near impossible to spot anyone there anyway, despite being in the international pit straight stand myself during the 3.5 race haha.

Will post up my phone pics later.

We were there most of the day. Mostly due to the fact that almost all people there have no consideration for others. It was hard enough getting into the circuit everyone was using the wider gates which are meant for wheelchairs and they just kept barging past us. No point trying to get anywhere else because it's the same everywhere.

Still had a good day though, ears are still ringing from the F1 car and the 3.5s.

Anyone know what this is? It had a silver Stingray badge on the side and I know it's a Chevy. But that's about it.

I can't remember, but I've definitely seen that before. It's probably the only thing of its kind, and I think one of those famous designers/design houses made it.

-Leadfoot

We were there most of the day. Mostly due to the fact that almost all people there have no consideration for others. It was hard enough getting into the circuit everyone was using the wider gates which are meant for wheelchairs and they just kept barging past us. No point trying to get anywhere else because it's the same everywhere.

I left at about 6:15am from Southend and got there at half 8, with nothing but an accident on the M25 to slow me down briefly, no trouble getting in, and left during the Megane race so no problem leaving. Ideally would've liked to watched the clio's but I had stuff to do back at home and had to leave early anyway.

But yeah, arrive and leave early is the only thing you can do to avoid the notorious queues that occur at Silverstone!

Still had a good day though, ears are still ringing from the F1 car and the 3.5s.

Ditto :)

Nice F430 Scuderia :P

The guy used to have a normal F430 I think it was with that same plate. I had a little wee when I saw it. My mate loved it and hes not even in to cars really.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1361/imag0139xe.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6940/imag0140to.jpg

[mod edit:] Please don't post pictures above 350kB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

^Nice find! :)

---------------------

Not much to report, except that all the motorcyclists are trying to pack in their cruises, and occasionally there are some decent bikes (mostly it's just Harleys... :( ). There was a nice Ducati 998 a little while ago. :)

-Leadfoot