We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plz Help!!!!!

DRAC050

Guys since i bought my new video card and when ive played tdu my game has started crashing and few times lose sound...Plz help me cuz i rly like this game ! Since i got this game ive had so many problems with it and spent loads of money on making computer better .

Ill just start from beginning.I got my new video card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. after i got it tdu worked fine it was awsome loved it .. next day noticed it froze after every 10 seconds.. and finaly it sayd test drive unlimited needs to be closed! then i got really pissed off ..started game bout 5 times still froze and froze. later that day i tried again and wat u know it worked fine...this morning woke up same issue ..left it alone for some time and later worked fine again -.- and 5 min ago froze totaly when i was at the end of my 200 km drive....i got so pissed off and dont know wat to do. the end

Ill just start from beginning.I got my new video card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. after i got it tdu worked fine it was awsome loved it .. next day noticed it froze after every 10 seconds.. and finaly it sayd test drive unlimited needs to be closed! then i got really *blank* off ..started game bout 5 times still froze and froze. later that day i tried again and wat u know it worked fine...this morning woke up same issue ..left it alone for some time and later worked fine again -.- and 5 min ago froze totaly when i was at the end of my 200 km drive....i got so *blank* off and dont know wat to do. the end
If you don't swear, then we're more likely to want to help you. Anyway, try this - http://forum.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=69750 It seems to fix a lot with TDU.