We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

• 2 months later...

Have some problems with showroom changes. If I want to change any car position in showroom (deleting, adding, replacing) - game will not start. And does not matter, is it addon or original car.

I`ve changed 117 cars, their physics and names. And it works good.

(sorry for my bad english(( )

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I have a problem with TDUMT. I tried to add pator 5's 250GT Berlinetta into the game using Tob's Mega tutorial. Up to the part when I have to modify the car in the vehicle manager (things like where it is for sale etc), I get the errors I added to the attached file. I also added TDUMT's debug log.

Here's what I did, maybe you can help me with this information alone. I unzipped TDUMT 1.16.2 LOGOS. I replaced the default vehicleslots.xml with the one from my TDU install. If I hadn't, all modded cars either wouldn't have showed up or would be grayed out. Since I did replace the vehicle slots, all the cars show up in the Vehicle manager and are "normal" (-> black). However, I still can't open the "show modded names" tab (error 3), nor can I edit one of the cars; if I double-click any car, I get errors 1 and 2.

Help me please.

• 1 month later...
TDUMT does not support TDU Gold.

If you're using another TDU version, check TDU directory in settings. Location has to be valid.

I actually have the same problem. It tells me "The given path's format is not supported". The thing is, the error appears before the program manages to launch at all, so I haven't even set the directory of TDU. The same TDUMT and TDU on my other PC work perfectly, but on my laptop - I get this error. The thing is, it has to work on my laptop as I don't have access to the PC for most of the time. Any ideas? I haven't put in any TDU directory in the settings as the program never launches and I can't access the settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello ,i got a problem ,i got a new pc with w7 32 bits ,intel quad 2,88 gs ,4gb memory ,and that sh..t w7 for the 3rd time in 2 months just change my administrator account over the night ,to not .so the tdumt dont work on my game even if the roots of the game is clearly written ....ps the last 2 times ,i just reinstall all tdu and tdumt and tdupe ,but this time ,nothing f.....n work ,and before (,because i m not very patient),before something happens to my screen ,is anybody know something about this ?ps its concern tdumt so i think i can ask this here ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found a bug, i tried many times add a carpack on database and this happends:

[ATTACH]27255[/ATTACH]

I will try with older version.

Works perfect with older version and its much more fast load the database.

And when i click in generate installer appears a window asking if i want that window disappear on next time, and i click yes, but when i click again on generate installer that window appears again...

That is not a bug, it's a fail at your CarPacks.db.

Mostly like a ; missing, a line skipped, somethibg like that. I've added over 90 car packs, in TDU Modding Tools 1.16.2 and that "bug" happened always when i did something wrong while editing the .db files.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, how can I extract only bnk1.map file for bigbnk for TDU 1.68b? there is no separate file in patch 2.00 and I don't want this path since it doesn't work (according to Djey) with Mili incoming car pack.

The Ultra Community Pack will come with fully working Djey's Modding Tools 1.16.2 and TDU PE 2.77. To avoid problems with compability between the programs and the pack.

Hey, how can I extract only bnk1.map file for bigbnk for TDU 1.68b? there is no separate file in patch 2.00 and I don't want this path since it doesn't work (according to Djey) with Mili incoming car pack.
Sorry to not quite understand, but why would you need proper Bnk1.map file ? It will be included in Ultra Community Pack for sure.

TDUCP 2.00A contains its Bnk1.map which handles its own BNKs (unlocked and new slots). Thus useless for you.

Btw, bigbnk support is not related to Bnk1.map, that's a feature brought by project paradize's DLL.