We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Embarassing/Stupid Things You Have Done Or Thought

DriftNismo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I remeber that in 2005 I thought I knew all about driving and took my parents car keys, Well I reversed it and then put it on first gear, hit the trash and almost ran over a kid that didnt stop screaming: " HE'S GONNA KILL ME". lol, worst day of my life

Lmao, nice one.

Wow, that's quite a feat.

Quite easy on mine, Its a honda cub, so all you have to do is hold thegear down lever, let the revs build up (it has an automatic clutch) then pop it into first, the ratio is enough to get it going, you just have to hold on tight :p

• 9 years later...

Not needing to keep the VPS any more I signed up for some new hosting elsewhere, unfortunately my mind slipped when I entered in the details for where to receive the new login details of my host. I put the email address of a domain I hosted on the VPS and was using said domain to create the new account on my new host, meaning I didn't get the details because I was trying to have the details sent to an email address that has no active hosting for an account where I am trying to do exactly that.

What a paradox! ... and what an idiot I am!! :lol:

DAMN! This is some bump BUT at least I searched!

This bump is bigger than me. May 2008, i wasn't around here back then. :lol:

I do a lot of embarassing/stupid things... but there are 2 cases that i went beyond limits.

Once, i tried to use my pen drive, and it wasn't working. I got so mad and angry at the pen drive and the computer, tried for a couple of times and nothing. Untill i realize i wasn't plugging it in a USB port, but the network cable port. :lol:

And the other case is me, inside the car, as a passenger, in a trip with my family, when i tried to see something outside and blam! Window was closed and i hit it with my head. I mean, i didn't notice that there were no wind? No, i didn't. :lol: Of course, who noticed had a great laugh. :lol:

I've done the flash drive thing myself but mine was trying to plug it into the power point. :fp:

Glad to know i am not alone on this one. :lol:

I know right! I joined in January 2010, i believe, that's like... 2 years after the last post on this thread. Feels like i'm around since always.