We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Embarassing/Stupid Things You Have Done Or Thought

DriftNismo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until about a month ago i thought Iced owned TDU:C :D.
Do I not? :p

Nah, Diablo makes me do all the donkey work! [spamming]

I only get minimum wage ... which is 60p / hour correct?

I have too many things to even grace this thread with !! :p But I also walked into a Women's toilet, but it was in a Spanish Airport ... on a School Trip! :p

Guest RB26DETT

i was outside a mall with glass doors and windows. i decided to head inside, i got a SMS so i was texting while walking at the same time. not knowing the glass doors/windows were up ahead, i walked straight into it. lol.

I accidentally hit my new phone with a hammer 30 mins after buying it... then proceeded to break my ipod with my car wheel, all in the same day!

Well looking at your M5, just buy another phone and iPod!

Er well I wanted to see a phone on display in the shop, so i leaned my head in. Next thing I knew, I hit the glass surprisingly hard... Worst of all, a couple of 20-something y.o. girls saw what happened and were s******ing at me

:twisted::twisted:GJ MAYTE!

Ok. This happened when i was young est 4/5/6 Y.O. Near Marina South (This for CF), wide open area with relatively undeveloped areas. I was in a big field, running with my head to the sky... and WHAM into a shrub. It hurt, ok?

Recently at my brother school's carnival, i saw this person's back and went " Woah! Hot chick!" and when that person turned around. It was CARFREAK...pfffft killjoy

Hmm stupid things I've done, alright let's see.

* While in school I poured a small amount of Magnesium down the sink

* Set my chemistry class curtains on fire with Zinc

* Asked a mate to park his car on my foot to see what it felt like

* Ran ontop of a Police car when drunk

* Jumped on a park chair, only to fall over the back of it when trying to jump back off

* Fell over a tennis net when going for a net shot

* Ran into a wall when playing basketball while I was doing a hook shot (I missed)

* Jump off some rocks into a river to hit the only sharp rock within about 20 feet radius causing a massive gash in my shin (still have the scar today)

* Jumped out of a moving car

* Fell off a tractor when I jumped on the back of my mates who lives on a farm

* Jumped on a train before the doors closed but never managed to jump back off on time (myself and 2 mates did this, 2 of us ended up going to the next station)

* While doing a walk for charity and for a school project with a load of people in my class, some of the girls put make-up on some of the boys and we never realised until we went to play pool together. (that was embarrassing!!)

* Fell out a taxi after a night out

* When at Ardentinny, a bunch of us rolled down what we thought was a wee hill only to find there was a 15ft drop into water at the end of it

Ah you just reminded me of one Car Freak, me and my mate John were going into the town for our lunch when we stopped at an Estate Agents and had a look at what was shown in the window, he looked at something in particular and I pushed him saying "have a closer look". He put his hands out to stop himself but the force or something put a large crack into the window, so we bolted as fast as we could before they could catch us. lol I'll always remember that, shame we kind of lost touch when he moved down south, he was a really good mate. :(

That's all I can remember off the top of my head right now but yeah I've done and still do some really stupid things, it keeps life interesting.

Haha. You crazy foo! Some of that is mad like setting the curtains on fire and parking a car on your foot. You really are as crazy as you say you are and I will not believe because I see it ;):p

I can't really think of stupid things I have done... Ah yes, I do remember when i tried cycling down the narrow path to the river in my Garden and I lost my balance and fell in, now that was funny :D:D:D

I was soaked and i'm so glad I didn't have my camera in my pocket as it would have been ruined and thats no laughing matter :p

And Diablo, you are right about stupid things. They certainly do make life much more bearable. While at school this afternoon I will try to think of some more things I have done to write on here. I'm sure theres more ;)

Erm, does crashing into a bus count?

Heard this story before :)

Stupid thing I done last night was.

Go Drink in college a bit, then go out in the night and drink way too much and having to go to college ill/hung over next day, vomiting in college then going home. Yea was a good night :)

lol xD

Once at my grandfathers a few years ago, one of my cousin lost her braces, so we were running around looking for them. I came out of his office towards the table where they were all sitting, fell over and made one big slide right under the table. Then my grandfather looks at me under the table and is like "Did you find them?"

I got pissed off :D