We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Embarassing/Stupid Things You Have Done Or Thought

DriftNismo

I drove down the wrong way of a bus lane.

I was trying to work out:

a: why is this lane a bus lane now

b: why is the writing upside down

c: why is that pedestrian looking the wrong way down the bus lane, stepping off the pavement and can't see me coming.

Then the penny dropped the road layout has changed and I'm on the wrong side of the road. Lucky I stopped just in time and the pedestrian just lightly stumbled across my bonnet unhurt.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of stuff in chemistry, bucket of water, fairy liquid, methane from gas tap, large fire ball, great fun untill one bit floated up the cieling and we decide to set fire to it, fireball spreads across ceiling round pc projector :) Thankfull didn't brake anything or set fire to building.

Did the thermite reaction under the heat sensor thing (got rid of smoke alarms for obvoius reasons), 2500 °C under heat sencer connected to fire alarm isn't a good thing really.

Allowing someone to record me down half a litre of beer at the end of a rather heavy evening becouse that ended in disaster.

First stupid thing i can remember doing ever was trying to slide a 2 person skibob round a corner to stop at the end of a rather large slope rolling the thing sending my mate over my shoulders, cut us up a bit.

Here is the junction the yellow line was the flow of traffic turning into the road on the right before the bus lane.

Bus-lane-999046.jpg

What a stupid layout that is, whoever thought of that needs to have a re-think.

I got lost last night, had about a 15 min walk to someones house, I knew where the road was and what house number it was but it was also very dark so I couldn't see any house numbers. I then found myself on the wrong road but at the right number. I don't think the people in the house were very happy with me with me knocking on the door at about 11:30pm. Just another example of how stupid I can be.

I got lost last night, had about a 15 min walk to someones house, I knew where the road was and what house number it was but it was also very dark so I couldn't see any house numbers. I then found myself on the wrong road but at the right number. I don't think the people in the house were very happy with me with me knocking on the door at about 11:30pm. Just another example of how stupid I can be.

fool!

Hmmm....Stupid things I've done

• I killed a bird in the park with handball and hid it under a bush.
  • Scratched some car with a shopping cart.
  • Burned my room down and most of my house (not current one, when i was 6)
  • Left my phone on the bus and having some hobo call my friends.
  • During fall i had to clean leaves, some had fresh piss from my neighbors dog and somehow the glove was ripped and had pee on my hands.
  • During a BBQ i was in charge and burned all the food.

Me are very stupid :)

Guest RB26DETT
Hmmm....Stupid things I've done

• During a BBQ i was in charge and burned all the food.

Me are very stupid :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :crackup:

I asked for Well Done, but this is ridiculous!

Here is what I did this morning.

• I had a french speaking test this morning
  • I lost my presentation and didn't do another hoping that it would turn up (it didn't)
  • I didn't revise for it last night because i was busy all evening with something
  • I started revising this morning for it (bad idea)
  • I got distracted an started looking up insults/bad language in french
  • I could only remember the swearwords and insults
  • I kinda used a few insults and of which one was directed at my french teacher who was doing the test.
  • From all this I have gained a guaranteed fail overall in my french
  • YAY ME:excited:

Another stupid thing by me.

Forgot I was meant to go in after school for maths but I forgot as I wasnt in today for long, so my teacher somehow got my mobile number and rung me but i forgot to turn my music down as it was rather loud and now he has the arse on with me. oops