We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Embarassing/Stupid Things You Have Done Or Thought

DriftNismo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered: About a year or two ago (when my mate first learnt how to ride a bike) we went over to a huge park (small field) opposite my mate's house, and there was one of those sewer-entry-holes in the ground, sticking up a bit from the rest of the ground, and then to our left were these 4 really-really-really-smoking hot girls looking at us, so i said to my mate: "Watch this". I then pulled a quick wheelie onto a small endo and brought it back down, and they were cheering so i thought "Brilliant, how about this!" and i rode really quickly towards the sewer thing and bunnyhopped off it, and i remember getting so much air of it, until (anyone who BMXes will know what i'm talking about) i accidentally did a Tabletop in mid-air, and didn't have time to level myself out so... I landed on my side, and yep, they laughed. So i quickly got up and rode off until i was out of their sight, when i fell off my BMX sideways again due to my leg killing me from when i landed before.

I almost got killed by a bus because of some stunning girls, when I was 15 me and a few mates were walking into the town when we saw these girls from another school across the road. We kind of forgot about the road and just started walking across when we heard an almighty blast of a horn and then saw a bus less than 2 feet from us.

What was funny was that the driver was angry but then winked and smiled at us when we pointed at the girls, the girls of course burst out laughing and one of them said "wow looks really can kill!".

Oh happy day man.

the wonders of BMXs with stunt pegs...

Me, my friend stuart, and my friend dim crammed onto one BMX and went down a ruddy huge hill.

Stu was riding, dim was on teh back pegs, so guess who was on teh front pegs, looking backwards at 20 odd miles per hour not being able to see ANYTHING

and we werent even drunk :p

Launching myself off the swings in my garden, onto our trampoline was pretty dumb too :p

Today was Kind of Strange, I Kinda lost Concentration in class looking out the window, Stupid combine Harvester!

Anyway, The teacher asked me a question whilst i was day Dreaming, Then i realised she was talking to me and then spent a few minutes answering the question, the only problem was i was answering in english, Stupid/embarrassing, I translated and got it right, thats all that matters

When me and my mates were at college while on dinner we were cruising and there were road works so while stuck in a jam my one mate said 'shall we rob a cone ??' of course we all agreed and my one mate walked into the workshop (we were doing practical that day !) with the cone on his head :D.

You had to be there, it was too funny :excited: !!!

Then there was the time we walked into a shop with KFC bags on our head with the colonels eyes took out so we could see were we where going :excited:.

Then the time while at college we all spat in my mates drink and he drank it lol.

College was full of good times :excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Making a sup of tea ain't as simple as you think, especially when you're me.

Put water in the kettle, wonder off while it boils. Come back, it's still cold. Once I've remembered to put the kettle on, I go off again to wait for it to boil. Forgot about it, eventually came back and poured cold water into my cup. Put kettle back on to boil while I empty my cup. Kettle boils, not enough water. Fill it up, boil it, finally get a cup of tea.

Then I'll forget about it and leave it half full somewhere.

I just remembered: About a year or two ago (when my mate first learnt how to ride a bike) we went over to a huge park (small field) opposite my mate's house, and there was one of those sewer-entry-holes in the ground, sticking up a bit from the rest of the ground, and then to our left were these 4 really-really-really-smoking hot girls looking at us, so i said to my mate: "Watch this". I then pulled a quick wheelie onto a small endo and brought it back down, and they were cheering so i thought "Brilliant, how about this!" and i rode really quickly towards the sewer thing and bunnyhopped off it, and i remember getting so much air of it, until (anyone who BMXes will know what i'm talking about) i accidentally did a Tabletop in mid-air, and didn't have time to level myself out so... I landed on my side, and yep, they laughed. So i quickly got up and rode off until i was out of their sight, when i fell off my BMX sideways again due to my leg killing me from when i landed before.

Tripped in front of a huge crowd of insanely hot women.

*That really shows how smooth I am*

I almost got killed by a bus because of some stunning girls, when I was 15 me and a few mates were walking into the town when we saw these girls from another school across the road. We kind of forgot about the road and just started walking across when we heard an almighty blast of a horn and then saw a bus less than 2 feet from us.

What was funny was that the driver was angry but then winked and smiled at us when we pointed at the girls, the girls of course burst out laughing and one of them said "wow looks really can kill!".

Oh happy day man.

obviousley you all have something in common :P

lol, why would i get banned? i was just making fun of Diablo and the others who had they're accidents by looking at smoking hot babes :D

well maybe because Baldy WAS doing what you said he was doing (notice: i didnt say anything) and he's gonna ban you to shut you up :p

Oh and Baldy, that seems like the most logical answer.

Lady driver + RS4 = Husband's nightmare