We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUc Web Address

Nodz86

Question

Quick question have we now stopped using/rediercting from http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com/index.php??

Thats what's saved in my bookmarks and it always redirected me to forum.tdu-central.com where as now it just says:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Just curious thats all as if you have stopped using it I'll up date my bookmarks

24 answers to this question

The site will be online when I stop thinking of stuff and security measures that don't really need to be added but I do anyway. I make so much extra work for myself it's crazy. I do have a final deadline in mind for the site though and if it isn't reached well let's just say it will be a huge deciding factor in the future of this place.

The site will be online when I stop thinking of stuff and security measures that don't really need to be added but I do anyway. I make so much extra work for myself it's crazy. I do have a final deadline in mind for the site though and if it isn't reached well let's just say it will be a huge deciding factor in the future of this place.

dont say that :cry::cry::cry:

He does have a point though.

Although my keyboard is a little wet from the tears right now. :cry:

Tears? or is that c........ *stops, realising mods are around :/*

You should be crying anyway, after getting me banned :p:D:rolleyes:

Tears? or is that c........ *stops, realising mods are around :/*

You should be crying anyway, after getting me banned :p:D:rolleyes:

LMAO. like that was my fault.

And anyway i thought it was tuther way round. :):bananasplit:

Thanks Geko, the CSS and XHTML is essentially all done it's all down to PHP, mySQL, JavaScript and a lot of testing. Must be close to 3000+ lines of code now I think. Good news is the most difficult sections are done or about done and it should be quite speedy coding the few 'easy' sections that are left now.

I have also learned a lot of good useful things through my time on this project.

And even though it seems much longer I have actually only spent about 7 weeks real time on it. When you're one person who is not a coding genius doing all of this by your lonesome it will take time but it's what I do and when I have the freetime I am always on it when I can be.

Glad to hear most of the hard stuff is done. does that mean its on course to be released for tdu's 2nd anniversary??:p

only joking, looking forward to seeing the end result.

Remember what I said about the final deadline? Well that date is before TDU's 2nd birthday.