We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you send tool your model so he can work on this and don´t make an interior of his own :twisted: (nothing against tool, but when you compare the interiors from you, 2cv super gt and him...:D)

Dont make an interior of his own? I don't make my interiors. My interior are good poly the only bad interior ive done is the BMW..

So, after a stupid cold at the weekend I am back with 5 new images: the engine and the lights. At the lights the glasses are missing yet. :)

- snip -

Please don't quote images

The pink-effects are because the sun! ;) :)

wow can I have the beta pls, cause i don't wanna see my old R8

ok, you have convinced me...

I will continue to build the R8 :)

But if there's a person, who want's to make a little crew with me, it would be great. I'd like to make a Modder team, but I need Modders, or people who wants to learn modding. If you are interested, send me a PM or contact me via ICQ / MSN:

MSN: [email protected]

ok, you have convinced me...

I will continue to build the R8 :)

Thank God you've said that ! Your R8 looks absolutely brilliant ! When it's finished, I'm going to drive it night&day (several times) :P

Are you going to switch ON the LEDs ? (if possible ofc)

Dont make an interior of his own? I don't make my interiors. My interior are good poly the only bad interior ive done is the BMW..

i don´t talk about polys, i only see the results, and they don´t look like 2cv imo. that´s all;)

i don´t talk about polys, i only see the results, and they don´t look like 2cv imo. that´s all;)

Thats cause there not that same car.. :lol: So you can't really compare quality wise cause they ain't the same car, say if i did a Renault with interior then you would be able to compare but if not the same car it doesn't count at all.

Also, why compare when every modder does their best they can, so what if my interior don't look as good as 2CV at least im trying my best.

Thats cause there not that same car.. :lol: So you can't really compare quality wise cause they ain't the same car, say if i did a Renault with interior then you would be able to compare but if not the same car it doesn't count at all.

Also, why compare when every modder does their best they can, so what if my interior don't look as good as 2CV at least im trying my best.

i can compare the mods when i see the difference... and i really like you and your mods and i´m really satisfie, but the interior is not the same... you know that both, but it´s ok... so don´t compare with 2cv. i see all your mods and in the interior you had to do it darker to make it more realistic.... they are not the same structures but it´s ok, i only drive from the rear-angle^^

I'm not whining or critisizing anything but Í'd just liek to say:

OMG! This is going to be such a great car and model!

DON'T and I repeat DON'T rush it in any way.

Rather have you working on it for a month more and release a perfect model then ruching it and releaseing a model with bugs!

Keep up the great work!!!

- Little_Ghost