We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Say Oops upside your Head Say Oops upside your Head [Nov 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

...... pay attention now! The November Stats! :D

Well hello there grills and toys, again we have had an absolute stonker of a month and even with the toning down of the image guidelines the bandwidth is still making me sweat but no matter I will just live in my fridge for a while ...or in fact go outside in my negligee and lie on the frost covered concrete, yeah that sounds good. I can get myself a slice of ham and a bottle of jam while I'm there so that's me sorted for the next few weeks. Thanks giles!

Anyway without further getting on with it I want to tell you a story about how I made this place what it is all by myself, yeah the members, modders, supporters and the other staff helped slightly but without me this place would not be as popular as it is. I mean I could delete every forum and just leave 1 post with me and we would still get the stats we're on right now, I'm just that good and you will never equal the awesomeness that is me.

*psst members make the community* "huh?" *you know without them, then you know, there's no community, it's not like there wouldn't be a community without you!* "really?" *yeah* "crapolamarsbar"

Anyway like I was saying, it's all down to you guys, the squirrels *no numbnuts, the members!* "oh right!" It's all down to you guys the members, each and everyone of you including the lurkers who just lurk and steal our popcorn from the shed, we see you and we will get you mark my words! Oh yeah as I was slaying, you guys make this place what it is, the fun and the mostly respect you all have for one another and the way you guys help us monitor and run this forum is what makes it the enjoyable normal and sane place it is. And for that I can only give you half a Twix .....*and?* ....MY THANKS!

*what about the stats?* "Alright, don't be so pushy, jeez...."

17,227,235 hits

85Gb Bandwidth

3,049,854 Pages Viewed

611 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::shocked: :shocked:

And as always thank you to all the modders who improve and add new cars, trucks, leaves, water, chewing gum packets, newspaper headlines etc to the game and encourage people to get this game and try it for them sleeves. Keep em coming or we'll axe the goldfish! :twisted:

HUGE THANKS (

Cheers all, you're sooo special to us!!! :oook: :cheeky: :confused: :eek:

TDU Central Staff