Free R8 V10 Plus
A new update has been released for Assetto Corsa bringing the title to version 1.3.5 and along with the typical fixes and improvements comes the Audi R8 V10 Plus as a free bonus car.
The latest patch fixes a number of cars, including their tyre textures and alignment corrections, along with server performance, multithread physics improvements and everything else you see below.
- New Audi R8 V10 Plus bonus car
- Fixed Nissan GT-R Nismo fuel gauge
- Fixed Mercedes SLS GT3 default tyre texture
- Fixed Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Hard tyres name, causing issue on MP tyre compound restriction
- acServer: fixed issue with timing who caused session skipping
- ksEditor: Added fuel and brakes script tools
- Corrected Alfa Romeo 4c alignment and setup values
- Eliminated wrong tags from Ford GT40
- Works on the tyre heating model continues with new surface rolling heat generation on some cars
- Performance optimization on car multithread physics
- New improved smoothing and “anti lag” systems for both client and server
UPDATE: Shortly after this update was available a 1.3.6 hotfix patch went live, remedying the below issues.
- Audi R8 V10 Plus cockpit changeable brake balance disabled
- Tweaked the default Alfa Romeo GTA setup
- Ferrari F458 S3 on V6 tyres and small electronic diff tweaks
- Client side anti-lag improvements
- Removed chatty debug log messages in MP
- Tweaked “default” Post Processing effect
- Fixed limiter sounds for Pagani Zonda
Assetto Corsa is available via Steam and current players just have to start their games up to grab the latest updates.
And don't forget! You can talk with other PC racing muppets like yourself and share your screens on our forums.