We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking for a G25

MephistoRacing

I'm looking for a G25 in decent condition, not online or anything though, cause I haven't set up a new PayPal account yet... So I was wondering if anyone knew any sites I could check that are similar to craigslist, I tried that and kijiji.ca and replied to one guy selling one he "never used" for $130.

I'm looking to find one in good working condition and don't want to spend more than $150 as I can get a G27 in store refurbished for $209 + tax with warranty and all.

Help?

Only reason I can see for the 27 is the improved pedals and helical gears, I don't like the extra buttons and it looks like crap to me... But at the same time exactly what you said is true... I'm pretty much dead set on getting the G25 just so I have money left over to mess around with, and already thinking I should just go for the 27... I can't seem to make myself remember that the G25 is already and epic step up from my MOMO :p

Anywho, it's pretty much a game of deciding whether I need new games/ a new keyboard that bad ATM (I do), along with which seller replies first.

But I'm hoping I can control myself and get the G25, as I'm pretty stupid with money, I can not guarantee that though.

Just got home with DFGT and 4 gigs of RAM...

Last few nights my RAM has been slowly dying, so I had no choice but to get new sticks, which made the G25/27 unavailable to me >_<

Buut, upon plugging it in and having not even tried it yet, just seeing the 900 degree startup, I'm bloody excited about the DFGT :D